IGNORED

Very Sad Day!

I hate to admit it, but it is a very sad day when you have to admit Reading are a bigger clun than us. 5/6 years ago we probably edged it, but then we just went backwards and have stagnated recently. I still believe we have a far larger fan base, and a far more loyal support, but all things considered, they are at present, a bigger club. crying.gif

Guest The Groundwell Cider Red
I hate to admit it, but it is a very sad day when you have to admit Reading are a bigger clun than us. 5/6 years ago we probably edged it, but then we just went backwards and have stagnated recently. I still believe we have a far larger fan base, and a far more loyal support, but all things considered, they are at present, a bigger club. crying.gif

yeah only cos the lil rascals have a mega rich chairman, shame we cant get an investor like madjeski banghead.gif

Guest MaloneFM

Thursady July 7th was a very sad day. We have just sold a footballer for a million quid.

Get over yourself. Do it quickly. Or no cake or bouncy castle for you young man.

yeah only cos the lil rascals have a mega rich chairman, shame we cant get an investor like madjeski  banghead.gif

Putting it into perspective over sizes of clubs, thats the first time Reading have ever spent a million pounds on anybody and look where they are! We on the other hand have done it twice to my knowledge and are still yet to be challenging for the Prem.

Thursady July 7th was a very sad day. We have just sold a footballer for a million quid.

Get over yourself. Do it quickly. Or no cake or bouncy castle for you young man.

Still feel sad though.......although the bouncy castle may help me get over it dance.gif !

That's last weeks news! blink.gif

Archived