IGNORED

Lita Swipe At Bcfc

Red Robin

Reality is what Leroy says is right,he feels city are just bouncing along with no serious threat of removing itself from this division.

Reality is teams like READING have moved on a few gears.

Reality is READING have a far better chance of reaching the prem than BCFC.

You can understand why players move on here.

I really cannot believe MARCUS STEWART is pulling on the red shirt when he has so much more to offer.

He really must have city right through his blood.

Guest MaloneFM

I..am..SHOCKED!

And when did he say all this? Because you have not attributed it to anything like Sky sports news.

And I hardly expected him to say 'uncle Brian come and pick me up now'.

Until we sort the finances out we will not progress, at £100k+ per season the interest payments are contributing to killing the club. We need a benefactor/large interest free cash injection quick any takers/ideas?.

BCAGFC

I really cannot believe MARCUS STEWART is pulling on the red shirt when he has so much more to offer.

More to offer, what do you mean by that?

The more he can offer this club to help achive promotion the better, I agree though he had a choice of Championship clubs,

Can't imagine how hard our season would be without him now Lita's gone

If we had won promotion this coming season with Leroy would he have signed a new contract, me thinks yes.

BCAGFC

P.s. It looks like his England U21 snub contributed as well, although to say playing in a lower division doesn't help that cause is not exactly true look at Greg Halford (Colchester).

Reality is what Leroy says is right,he feels city are just bouncing along with no serious threat of removing itself from this division.

Reality is teams like READING have moved on a few gears.

Reality is READING have a far better chance of reaching the prem than BCFC.

You can understand why players move on here.

Leroy Lita msg to City fans

city are just bouncing along with no serious threat of removing itself from this division.

Where does he say that?

I think it's realy nice to see that Roger Barton got a mention. I know Roger and he put's alott of time and efert into the club behind the scene's. As do all the backroom staff. Well done all of you and i hope to see more 'stars' like Leroy soon coming from our Academy.

action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

Guest REALROYAL

He gone to a better team, with a better ground and better fans..He didnt want to to playing for a welsh side anymore..£1mill in a few years he,l be worth 5 times that..You was robbed

englandsmile4wf.gif

He gone to a better team, with a better ground and better fans..He didnt want to to playing for a welsh side anymore..£1mill in a few years he,l be worth 5 times that..You was robbed

englandsmile4wf.gif

I was one of the ones who wanted Leroy to stay. But I reckon the royals got ripped off .... I feel sorry for you. rofl2br.gif

englandsmile4wf.gif

TBH though 1 million pound for a player who has only had one good season is quite a lot. I'm surprised you have not just waited till his contract had run up I think thats what all the other clubs interested in him were going to do

Guest TheRedTruth

englandsmile4wf.gif

Lucky we have a sell on clause then isn't it?

Better fans?? You seem fairly ill-informed fans to me.

Just my take,

Steve.

Guest North Street

englandsmile4wf.gif

Substitute the word better with fickle before the word fans and use the word moolah somewhere in there.

Welsh? I will give you 24hrs to come up with something original.

Isn't Reading uncluded in the book Crap Towns?

Until we sort the finances out we will not progress, at £100k+ per season the interest payments are contributing to killing the club. We need a benefactor/large interest free cash injection quick any takers/ideas?.

BCAGFC

Did you know that Brentford's Supporters Trust have just launched a campaign to raise £1M by September to purchase the Club from Ron Noades?

We could do that.

A share purchase by Bristol City fans all clubbing together would see cash injected interest free. We'd also become stakeholders in our club.

Sound like's a good idea to me. If we turned the frustration of the past couple of days into something positive like forming a Supporters Trust, wouldn't that be a good thing? There are already people working on this but it needs others to get stuck in too. Why not pay a visit here and start helping the process of getting Bristol City where we all yearn for it to be?

It should be noted that share purchases don't necessarily inject cash into businesses when you buy from an existing shareholders - they inject cash into existing shareholders. You'd have to buy on a float or the board would have to do a new share issue (debatably devaluing their stake) to inject cash into a club.

However, anything that raises money for the club and helps us cut the debt would be great and deserves alot of support. Getting fans represented more strongly would probably help cut down on the PR nightmares and also help fans to understand the problems the board deal with better.

Nibor

Guessed thats what you ment, I just wanted you to spell it out for us so i can point out that what your saying is complete nonsence, think about it, if Stewart is too good for this division then thats must be a massive boost for us signing a player out of our league, so the impact he would make at Bristol City would be greater than at a Championship club as you would assume the Championship club would have better quality players so Stewarts actual impact would be far less.

You actually seem annoyed Stewart has joined us, which is weird.

englandsmile4wf.gif

You pathetic idiot, we negotiated a big sell on fee for Leroy, so if by some miricle he drags your sorry ass to the Premiership a 'real' premiership club will just come along buy him from you and there would be nothing you could do about it, so thanks in advance for a further 1m.

Oh, and if you get religated, you can say cheers to him aswell, lets face it the only reason he's playing at your crappy club is to further his career, don't think for one miniute its becuase he thinks Reading is a big club.

Reading? a big Club w00t.gif ....do me a favor. snack.gif

Whether it is in the book or not - Reading is a crap town!!

I had to work there for a month a few years back and i can say with absolute certantity Reading is the most uninspiring & dreary towns i've ever had the misfortune to visit and i have been to well over 50 countrys, by the time i was about to finish my project i was drained, culturally starved and longed to return to Bristol, which is without question one of the greatest Citys in the world.

It should be noted that share purchases don't necessarily inject cash into businesses when you buy from an existing shareholders - they inject cash into existing shareholders.  You'd have to buy on a float or the board would have to do a new share issue (debatably devaluing their stake)  to inject cash into a club.

I agree that the purchase of shares from existing shareholders does not inject capital to the Club.

Having met with Steve Lansdown earlier this week I'm pleased to report that he came accross as both supportive and enthusiastic about the Supporters Trust idea and is very receptive to the concept of supporters clubbing together to buy new shares in the Club.

However, anything that raises money for the club and helps us cut the debt would be great and deserves alot of support.  Getting fans represented more strongly would probably help cut down on the PR nightmares and also help fans to understand the problems the board deal with better.

Nibor

That's a very good point. Communication between the Supporters and the Club should improve both ways when there's a clear established link.

englandsmile4wf.gif

Well you start off with a debatable point and then just lost the plot....... when is pancake day you ######.gif tozzer ....... the smilie don't work..... !

Archived