IGNORED

£55 Million Euro Lottery This Friday

Show Me The Money!

Guest Moose
If i won the jackpot, I would be the new chairman and i would spend, spend, spend!  chant6ez.gif

Would be interesting to know how much it would take to pull this off????

What did that guy that was sniffing round last season suggest - £30m wasn't it, with a "buy success from the division above" three year plan for the Premiership. Or was it five years, can't remember.

If we did that we could bring back Hill, Doc, Lita et al........ err, ummm, err.....

£11m for Patrick V from the Arse???

Guest BristolRed

I would keep SL & CS in place and just buy a big share in the club, well 40m i could buy the whole club and have dosh left over for players,i would sort the stand out and i would change the food people.

We would not need a shirt sponsor so i would blow BTC out and do a barca.

I would not sign Lita back, i would just make sure we goto the prem before Reading did just to prove a very good point.

I would sign Nelson firstly then look on this forum to see who you lot wanted then i would buy that person.

• Admin
I would keep SL & CS in place and just buy a big share in the club, well 40m i could buy the whole club and have dosh left over for players,i would sort the stand out and i would change the food people.

We would not need a shirt sponsor so i would blow BTC out and do a barca.

I would not sign Lita back, i would just make sure we goto the prem before Reading did just to prove a very good point.

I would sign Nelson firstly then look on this forum to see who you lot wanted then i would buy that person.

I vote BristolRed to win biggrin.gif

I'd get Tinnion to name one player he really wanted and pay the transfer fee + wages.

I wouldn't be foolish enough to commit myself to City in any other way, the transfer being the only thing I'd do for the club...it is after all, a financial burden as it stands.

I'd get Tinnion to name one player he really wanted and pay the transfer fee + wages.

I wouldn't be foolish enough to commit myself to City in any other way, the transfer being the only thing I'd do for the club...it is after all, a financial burden as it stands.

Robino please!!!! city.gifpraying smiley.gif

Archived