IGNORED

Good Luck Leroy...

red84

I think 1 million is a fair deal in this day and age + i hope he does well for reading apart from against us when we eventually go up!!!

Shame he wasnt even on the bench against brighton could have been such a different story!ahh well...

i suppose though he may not have been given his chance + who knows what would have happened with him?

well done tinman for giving him a chance city.gif

Have to say good luck to young Leroy... Of course I'm extremely disappointed that he's gone, but I'm sure this season Reading will have the best ever chance they ever did have of finally getting top flight football after narrowly missing out so many times in the past...

So with that being said, it's all up to you lot now to work Leroy to his very best and to see whether or not he does set the Championship on fire!

I missed the 1970s myself as it was a little while back before I was even born, but I still belive that in the next 10 years or so, City will have had the odd 1 or 2 seasons in the Premiership, that so many clubs have had since it started back in 1992...

Here's hoping, and maybe praying too that it will happen sooner rather than later! city.gif

Archived