IGNORED

Thank You

Guest REALROYAL

Guest REALROYAL

£1MILL for Lita you was robbed..In a few year he,l be worth 5/6 time that..But good luck for the season..Do you think your worth a bet to get in the top 3?

£1MILL for Lita you was robbed..In a few year he,l be worth 5/6 time that..But good luck for the season..Do you think your worth a bet to get in the top 3?

Like I said before you have been ripped off..... what will yopu do now??? dunno.gif

City won't finish top three in our league, unless part of the £1 million is spent on a pacy foward and a dominating centre half, having said that I don't think Reading will finish higher than 8th or 9th in your league. Good Luck for the coming season.

what sell on deal is this? And ye if he keeps getting better and we don't go up he could be on his what again soon

Isn't this the 3rd time we have ripped you off??? when will you guys learn... biggrin.gif

And thanks the MILLION feels good at this time and yes we will get more... suckers

Guest REALROYAL

A "Sizeble sell on" If it was a lot he would have come out with it. Sounds like he,s trying to make it look a better deal than it was. Our Mr Mad is paying for this out of his own money and he don't like to give anything anyway..But we,ll see..

A "Sizeble sell on" If it was a lot he would have come out with it. Sounds like he,s trying to make it look a better deal than it was. Our Mr Mad is paying for this out of his own money and he don't like to give anything anyway..But we,ll see..

LEROY who???? snack.gif

Guest Champagne Football
Iv not read anything about a sell on..wishfull thinking i think

Yes we do have a sell on, we aren't that stupid!

I still see Leroy running round the pitch like a chicken trying to do everything for himself, failing most of the time unfortuantly. He is a good finisher, I suppose, but I think he was quite lucky last season as he missed a lot of one on ones and went through some bad patches, where fans would have lost patience with most players.

I think SteveL has pulled off a great deal here as I never have rated Leroy as being anywhere near £1 million, in five months time I think there will be a few dissappointed Reading fans as leroy isn't the type of player they expect for £1 million.

This isn't sour grapes, I generally have thought this throughout the season and wanted Heff to play in a lot more games, when Leroy was off the pace. He is quite a good player, but I warned Reading fans about Murray (I think he was even more overated!) and I am giving a word of caution here. Don't expect too much, especially not 20+ goals in the league from Lita next year.

One player wont get you anywhere ,if he didnt here at higher lvl will he ?? thanks for the million....Oh remebr a Scoot murray "ohh he will get us up i know he will " (reading fan last year) see ya next year leroy!!

Archived