IGNORED

Leroy And Tins

poolered

What planet is our manager on? If he had failed the medical then what would that have meant for his future ?

As fans we are entitled to be pessimistic about the implications of this transfer. As manager Tins is supposed to inspire the remaining squad to overcome this setback not immediately question our chances of going up.

The trouble with Tins is he is too much the fan and not enough the manager.

Hold on there one minute. Wasnt one of the biggest critisims of Wilson was that he lacked passion. Now we have a manager who has it in abundence we still moan. banghead.gif

What would you rather have " defeat is not a failure".

Hold on there one minute. Wasnt one of the biggest critisims of Wilson was that he lacked passion. Now we have a manager who has it in abundence we still moan. banghead.gif

What would you rather have " defeat is not a failure".

No the biggest criticism of Wilson was that he wasnt successful. I don't give a monkeys if the manager is passionate or not I just want him to deliver the results

I just want him to deliver the results

I'm sure he wants the same.

Tins sometimes for me, lacks something (maybe confidence?) when talking and I don't think comments so soon after the deal is done should be taking so literally.

I think he was just trying to say he really wanted him to stay and that was his only hope come yesterday!

Not that big a deal IMHO, but, hey! smile.gif

Guest thatchermeup
No the biggest criticism of Wilson was that he wasnt successful. I don't give a monkeys if the manager is passionate or not I just want him to deliver the results

and in order to deliver results, you have to be a certain ammount passionate and Tins is. He cares about this club very much and wants us, naturally, to keep our best players! banghead.gif

Archived