IGNORED

Any Ideas For A Stag Weekend?

Coin-op

I am getting married at the end of August and I would like to have a fun weekend with my mates, only problem is that I am stuck for ideas! I would love to have a weekend with a day out/activity and getting the drinks in but I would like to do something a bit spectacular or different. I do not fancy paintball or go-karting or a whole weekend on a bar crawl. There is also a monetry issue with a few of the guys. Any ideas? Coin-op

I'm not entirely sure of my plans but I know where I'm going to end up - in one of the comedy clubs in Bristol, more then likely Jesters.

Might be doing paintballing (as my best man's missus has a brother who runs a site, hence it's cheap) but not entirely sure if I fancy it to be honest.

I was always tempted by a place in Swindon which allows you to do childish stuff such as sumo wrestling, human tabletop football and laser fights, so might still do that.

I am getting married at the end of August and I would like to have a fun weekend with my mates, only problem is that I am stuck for ideas!  I would love to have a weekend with a day out/activity and getting the drinks in but I would like to do something a bit spectacular or different.  I do not fancy paintball or go-karting or a whole weekend on a bar crawl.  There is also a monetry issue with a few of the guys.  Any ideas?  Coin-op

Swindon Dogs do a good deal.

£20 for a 3 course meal, waiter service for the bar and bets and a cracking view of the course. Hire a minibus and it would be a £30-£40 night!

I'm on a stag do tomorrow - paintball and shooting at a place in portishead, meal and then club in bristol. Going to be well over £100 for a day which is steep! Anyone know what the bierkeller is like?

Alternatively you can do some adrenaline stuff. Zorbing is good, white water rafting is knackering but makes the drinking in the evening so much cheaper!!

Zookeeper.

Saturday night in the Bierkeller used to be oompah(sp) night.

Stein glasses and dancing on the tables, spilling beer everywhere.

sounds okay to me.

Been told that I will also need to pay a £10 refundable deposit based upon the group not fighting. Sounds like a good idea

Go to Blackpool, crash your hired minibus, pass out on a table in Yates & wake up to find yourself being jerked off by 6 rampant Welsh birds, get chucked out of a nightclub for being suspected drug dealers, get naked in your hotel lobby, let all the hotel fire extinguishers off, get thrown out of hotel & spend night in tram shelter & then handcuff your ball & chain to a total stranger in a service station on the way home....worked for me!

Go to Blackpool, crash your hired minibus, pass out on a table in Yates & wake up to find yourself being jerked off by 6 rampant Welsh birds, get chucked out of a nightclub for being suspected drug dealers, get naked in your hotel lobby, let all the hotel fire extinguishers off, get thrown out of hotel & spend night in tram shelter & then handcuff your ball & chain to a total stranger in a service station on the way home....worked for me!

Quality!

BS4

How was Bierkeller? Havent been there for years since my friends don't like that sort of music so it's always R&B for me in town....

It was a laugh. Umpah night. Lots of stag dos but a very nice drunken atmosphere. Good for a chilled out place to go for a laugh once every blue moon.

Archived