IGNORED

Sl And Tinman

Citybabe2k04

We all now Tinman would have kept leroy for next season , even if it was against Leroys wishes.SL has to think about the buisness side of the club while Tinman only wants the best players, do you think there has been alittle falling out bettween the two over Leroys transfer?

I'm sure there are differences of opinion. But I don't ever recall Brian Clough ever having a good thing to say about any chairman or board member and it didn't exactly hold him back.

Everything is relative, and at the level of football we are at, Tinnion has nearly all the tools required to achieve something this season. It is now down to identifying the missing couple of pieces of the jigsaw and some good coaching from Tinnion and his staff.

I'm sure there are differences of opinion. But I don't ever recall Brian Clough ever having a good thing to say about any chairman or board member and it didn't exactly hold him back.

Everything is relative, and at the level of football we are at, Tinnion has nearly all the tools required to achieve something this season. It is now down to identifying the missing couple of pieces of the jigsaw and some good coaching from Tinnion and his staff.

But if Tinman cant find the missing pieces and results go against him SL might be quicker to call time on Tinmans City career if there is a bit of a fall out between the two of them.

Archived