IGNORED

What Do You Mean By Ambition And Loyalty?

reddevil

Reading this forum over last few weeks and the numerous views on Lita, Lansdown, Doherty and the new stand there are two phrases that keep coming up, Ambition and Loyalty.

For me they mean the same thing ,money, more than ever that is the one thing that drives football now. Whether its Lita wanted to "better himself", Patrick Viera saying how hard it is to leave Arsenal, or ambitious Reading bankrolled by Majedski who has the biggest pile of cash wins.

Watching Liverpool last night almost made me physically ill with $tevie G badge kissing, if Chelsea had wanted him when he did his drama queen act last week he would have been off in a minute.

Is there a point to this post, I'm not really sure. I think it is just the frustration of all the shenanigans of the last few weeks.

When it comes down to it only one group in football have true loyalty and ambition and that is us mugs who turn up every week.

Thank god it starts again in three weeks, I'm getting bored watching cricket

city.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Guest Bootylicious

Great shout.

Leroy leaving really has made me believe there is NO loyalty in football.

Players don't care about the fans, as long as they've got their thousands of £ in the bank, they're happy!

Makes me sick ranting.gif

Guest Bootylicious
So you're jumping back out of his bed are you booty? (That's where it says you are from!)

Already gone, CR, already gone.........!

Guest roejowland

tinnion is ambitious and loyal. this may sound stupid, but if i was marcus stewart i would have been playing for city for most of my career, as its my club the only team that i support.

Archived