IGNORED

Massive Overreactions All Round

stfc_dave

city

you're all devastated, more than we were when parkin went whose a far more vital and probably, at this stage in time, a better player. come on, get a grip, you've got a million quid for a kid based on one season, i'd be ecstatic. you've got plenty of backup anyway!

reading

"the biggest signing in our history." not a dig at you, lita or reading, but if a lower league player is the biggest signing in your history then that's a bit sad to be honest

a tenner says he'll be shight next season cool.gif

sorry but this had to be said

Guest BeNeRz
city

you're all devastated, more than we were when parkin went whose a far more vital and probably, at this stage in time, a better player. come on, get a grip, you've got a million quid for a kid based on one season, i'd be ecstatic. you've got plenty of backup anyway!

reading

"the biggest signing in our history." not a dig at you, lita or reading, but if a lower league player is the biggest signing in your history then that's a bit sad to be honest

a tenner says he'll be shight next season  cool.gif

Finally some1 who actully talks sense!!

Give this bloke a pint!!

Everything u sed i agree properly with expect i think he will do pretty well next season hes an out n out goalscorer and if he can do it on international stage then i think that he can do it for reading!

Good Luck to the bloke tbh!

city

reading

a tenner says he'll be shight next season  cool.gif

Don't kid yourself.................. We're fine thanks STFC

Archived