IGNORED

I Don't Think We're In For Coles Now...

the_real_city

Neil Cox signed this evening and Glenn Loovens will sign tomorrow.

Also Jermaine Darlington is in talks and Jamie McCunnie the Scottish U-21 Captain should sign in time for the Scottish tour, or will meet up with the squad there.

Kevin Cooper is another player locked in talks.

I'm quite astounded how Dave Jones is attracting these players considering our state at the moment.

Loovens decided Cardiff over Stoke despite them having a Dutch manager. He said he loved the look of Cardiff when he was here.

Cox as well is an accomplished defender. Good in the air and has scored 15 goals in two seasons.

Just when i thought Cardiff were in the crapper (and yes they still are financially), Jones has brought in quality with a limited budget.

Imagine if we had Jones when money was available??

Guest WillsbridgeRed

New players are hardly going to say "I don't like the place but it was the best offer I had"

Cardiff are going down, the sooner you accept that the better for all of us.

We were meant to be going down last season when we didn't win for ages. But then after Christmas, and especially when we signed neal ardley we played some very good football and finished 16th.

I'm pretty sure we'll finish lower half of mid table this season.

And unlucky with Lita. I know how it feels to have a young player ripped from your club.

We were meant to be going down last season when we didn't win for ages. But then after Christmas, and especially when we signed neal ardley we played some very good football and finished 16th.

I'm pretty sure we'll finish lower half of mid table this season.

And unlucky with Lita. I know how it feels to have a young player ripped from your club.

You have changed your tune in an earlier post you said that if you were to sign Danny Coles you would have a chance of the play offs! What has changed?

As it goes I fancy you to come in the lower half of the table but at least 10 points of relegation.

Archived