IGNORED

If I Was Was Tinnion I Would Be Upset

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

Tinnion knows that his job is on the line if we don't go up this season.Will it be fair if we don't go up to sack him after all thats gone on, I say no but what do you think.

Guest ashtonyate
Tinnion knows that his job is on the line if we don't go up this season.Will it be fair if we don't go up to sack him after all thats gone on, I say no but what do you think.

was was, sorry i have started stuttering now

Every manager's job's on the line, even Ferguson's.

I think Tinns has recruted well and with scope to bring a couple more in, we could have a decent season!!!

We'll always lose players to teams from higher divisions, It's the price we pay for not getting promotion ourself's..

unsure.gif

Talking to yourself now ashtonyate??

So what do you think about the transfer fee we recieved for Lita, an ex academy player?

i before e except after c.

I thought the transfer fee was great and much more than I expected in this current climate, albeit, you weren't asking me.

If I was Tinnion i'd be better looking and have more money and now be managing the club I love.

If I was a sea-gull, I would be in depp poo-poo as i'm rubbish with heights.

i before e except after c.

I thought the transfer fee was great and much more than I expected in this current climate, albeit, you weren't asking me.

If I was Tinnion i'd be better looking and have more money and now be managing the club I love. 

If I was a sea-gull, I would be in depp poo-poo as i'm rubbish with heights.

Thanks for the spelling tips!!

Guest ashtonyate
Talking to yourself now ashtonyate??

So what do you think about the transfer fee we recieved for Lita, an ex academy player?

I think it was a good deal and the club were right to sell.Don't get me started on the academy but i will say this if you put all the fees from players the academy has still cost the club over 3 million over the time it has been running. We have one player who will play a major part this season unless he is sold.

Archived