IGNORED

City V Rovers

Guest Be Fair

What a stupid thread!

We all know that there willl be some type of consultation on Gloucester Road or in Town either before or after the game, with both mobs claiming a victory. I don't think we nead a thread pointing the obvious out.

In my opinion this is the most stupid of friendlies.

We have nothing to gain from this game apart from potential injuries, humiliation and Evil Post headlines of City Yobs cause Derby Day Chaos et etc......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I don't see the fuss.

Police will clearly be out in force because of the rumours doing the rounds.

Any "off" is unlikely as I doubt people would be that moronic to get arrested

1. Before the season

2. In a world cup year

Guest Be Fair

this is the account of City V Rovers before.......

"The Dane got caught up in one, he was on a bus going down the Gloucester

Road, near the Rovers ground. They were all spilling out into the street

so the bus got stuck. One City fan was beating a Rovers fan's head

against the window right next to where he was sitting.... Dane was

watching going "Quite dark mate"

shutup.gifchant6ez.gifw00t.gifdance.gif

Guest mesa boogie
this is the account of City V Rovers before.......

"The Dane got caught up in one, he was on a bus going down the Gloucester

Road, near the Rovers ground. They were all spilling out into the street

so the bus got stuck. One City fan was beating a Rovers fan's head

against the window right next to where he was sitting.... Dane was

watching going "Quite dark mate"

shutup.gif  chant6ez.gif  w00t.gif  dance.gif

Well done big boy, oh you are so tough. ######.gif

I don't even know why this has been brought up. Anyone who is stupid enough to get into this sort of thing isn't a true fan as far as I am concerned, I can't see any reason at all why there can't just be friendly banter and that is it. Is it really worth missing the push for promotion because of fighting a gashead or running on the pitch to celebrate our 4th goal with the players wink.gif I am going to enjoy the game and hopefully come out with a smile on my face, there is no need for trouble AT ALL. If anybody here is contemplating getting involved in any rucks can you please just sit back and think of the repercussions not just for yourself but for the other fans and the club as well, the last thing we need is any fines or FA punishment before the start of the season and I would like the fixture to go ahead again next year and just a few mindless, moronic thugs can ruin it for the typical, passionate City fans who don't cause trouble.

I don't even know why this has been brought up. Anyone who is stupid enough to get into this sort of thing isn't a true fan as far as I am concerned, I can't see any reason at all why there can't just be friendly banter and that is it. Is it really worth missing the push for promotion because of fighting a gashead or running on the pitch to celebrate our 4th goal with the players wink.gif I am going to enjoy the game and hopefully come out with a smile on my face, there is no need for trouble AT ALL. If anybody here is contemplating getting involved in any rucks can you please just sit back and think of the repercussions not just for yourself but for the other fans and the club as well, the last thing we need is any fines or FA punishment before the start of the season and I would like the fixture to go ahead again next year and just a few mindless, moronic thugs can ruin it for the typical, passionate City fans who don't cause trouble.

Unfortunately that is the predicament.

Casuals are passionate fans and they could state that they are more passionate and fanatical to the club than us, non-violent fans.

Archived