IGNORED

Darius Henderson Transfer Request

Guest thatchermeup

Guest thatchermeup

Darius Henderson has handed Gillingham a written transfer request and according to skysports, City are one of the interested teams!

dunno.gif

Guest thatchermeup

He woulr be the target man we are after and can score goals. Cant see swindon being bale to afford him now, especially with greedy thorpe and cureton on the wage bill. Doncaster were the other team interested, they already have a traget man in Fortune-West and Wednesday have enough strikers but wouldn't rule out the possibilities? dunno.gif

Guest Moose
Darius Henderson has handed Gillingham a written transfer request and according to skysports, City are one of the interested teams!

dunno.gif

That'd be wierd - we could have two Hendersons in the squad, Darius and Wayne!!Not exactly a common surname is it????

Come on BT and SL - go get 'em both dance.gif

Moose.

Guest stfc red

laugh.gif and swindle. yeah like they are going to get him

and why wouldnt he,he wanted to come here last year but his agents cocked up that.u city fans are quality think you got something over us you have achieved ###### all in your history.when was the last time you won a title dunno.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
shut it u slave trader

our forum....don't like it take your stench elsewhere pig farmer

give decent st fans(richtgsc.dave etc)a bad name spouting rubbish

run along

We're only linked because he was on loan with us last season.

We've got Roberts, Fallon, Cuerton, Thorpe and Caton so I'd be VERY suprised if we went in for him.

Wonder if the agent will ask for lots this time. That's the reason Swindon, City and Doncaster didn't sign him last time... Nobody was willing to pay.

Guest C.T.I.D
He is a yorkshire lad, bet that has something to do with the 'personal reasons' he mentioned.

sheffield it is then disapointed2se.gif

and tins said we ain't paying for anyone,gotta be free transfers and i'd expect gillingham would want something for him

sheffield it is then disapointed2se.gif

and tins said we ain't paying for anyone,gotta be free transfers and i'd expect gillingham would want something for him

Surely we still got money to spend as we agreed a bid for Coughlin (£125k).

+ could go to Donny, just found out it's where he's from.

That would put Heff back on the bench, you gotta laugh!!

Archived