IGNORED

How's This For A Conspiracy Theory?

gazareth

Please take this with a pinch of salt, I do not mean it seriously (says a lot about some of the regulars on here that I have to write that!)

Steve L is not giving Tinnion any of the Lita money to bring in new players and he fears a fans backlash. So what does he do? He leaves the "Ask Steve L" forum open until after we have signed our main targets, including Jesus Stewart himself, and then closes the forum just as the Lita rumour mill gets into full swing.

When does this forum re-open? 1st September, the day after the transfer window closes and it will be too late for any fans to persuade him to spend some of that cash devil.gif

Please take this with a pinch of salt, I do not mean it seriously (says a lot about some of the regulars on here that I have to write that!)

Steve L is not giving Tinnion any of the Lita money to bring in new players and he fears a fans backlash. So what does he do? He leaves the "Ask Steve L" forum open until after we have signed our main targets, including Jesus Stewart himself, and then closes the forum just as the Lita rumour mill gets into full swing.

When does this forum re-open? 1st September, the day after the transfer window closes and it will be too late for any fans to persuade him to spend some of that cash  devil.gif

by sept it could be the ask scott davison forum. dunno.gif . mr lansdowns got some dosh in his sky rocket now so watch this space. rofl2br.gif

He goes into the shop just below me almost every day, so perhaps I should have a quiet word with him  devil.gif

He won't listen to you...just wait for him to walk towards the door and chuck a bucket of water over the ***** . It won't get us any extra cash, but it'll make you feel better.... rofl2br.gif

by sept it could be the ask scott davison forum. dunno.gif .  mr lansdowns got some dosh in his sky rocket now so watch this space. rofl2br.gif

What a great idea - not replacing Lansdown... i mean an 'ask Scott Davidson forum'

We could ask him his views on everything and see what he has to say about the club.

We could also have an 'ask tony pulis forum' perhaps

the possibilities are endless (as stephen hawkin would say...)

Archived