IGNORED

Coles Set To Leave?

Bristol Boy

That new contract remains unsigned and the lad has been very quiet about signing it........and now he's also injured (Achilles)

As I posted recently, unless he commits himself for at least two more years, we should take the money and tell Tins to look for FIVE new players.

What with Lita it's Lousy timing and Tins & his scouts, staff, will really need to pull the stops out!

That new contract remains unsigned and the lad has been very quiet about signing it........and now he's also injured (Achilles)

As I posted recently, unless he commits himself for at least two more years, we should take the money and tell Tins to look for FIVE new players.

What with Lita it's Lousy timing and Tins & his scouts, staff, will really need to pull the stops out!

Jeez, don't you think we are leaving it a bit late to get at least 4 quality signings in?

Who are our current scouts anyways?, Jock Rae still here?

We need to make certain of promotion this season, i'm afraid nothing sort of Champions will be acceptable in my eyes, we have to take a big risk now, get the check book out and sign some genuine quality.

I've never been Coles biggest fan, but we need him. so that means he'll leave i expect. i would take 300k from Baaadiff and just pay whatever is needed to bring Nelson or someone of that ilk to sure our defence.

I'm not going to regognize our team come Donny game dunno.gif

IMO we can't let DC go at the moment (even though we need the money) at least until another CD is signed and to those who say we have a big enough squad-LOOK WHO PLAYS ON SATURDAY AT BOTH VENUES because of injuries. banghead.gif

BCAGFC

I was thinking the same - there will be so many new faces in the team.  Just have to go to some of the pre season friendlies to get used to what is now our first team!

My source says that he is very very happy and wants to stay at City for the rest of his career!

Well done BB, back to player posts. Getting sick of shirt and singing nonsense.

Coles was listed as available earlier in the year, he has not forgotten that put down and no way will he be trying to help dear Tinman.

Coles will be looking out for Coles, and anyway to Hull or whoever will be his goal, he can ask to be transfer listed at his own request.

In his final year of contract, chances are Coles will go whilst Bcfc can still get some cash for him.

Earlier in the year we both were pushing for Nelson, we have the money, but so do Pooles and he wont move south, pity as we would have been a certainty with Nelson in the back 4. Hull could not buy him either so the home money must be heavy duty.

BB what sort of rating do you put on Russell and how strongly do you think his midfield influence will be. The word from Torquay is he will excel with our team.

Archived