IGNORED

Time For More Of The Kids To Step Up

Guest marcclifton

Guest marcclifton

Any of you lot know of anymore more exciting players that are just about to break through at the club. I know of the ones from last year, but do we have a few more who are on there way through. I was talking to a friend from newcastle, who is involved in youth football up there, and we have an excellent rep for bring kids through, and our youth set up is though of as a excellent breeding and blooding ground for up and coming players. One of the best outside of the top fight. And the place to come for a lot of kids who have some real talent. It is great to here stuff like that, and it seems the money is well spent. Selling on players like leroy helps to fund this youth set up. don't spend the money steve, put this money back into where it was made.

If you discount Stewart/Brooker/Gillespie/Cotterill then we have no strikers all the way down to U16 level and the ones there will be playing reserve/U18 football next season.

BCAGFC

P.s. I didn't count Burborough because he has only signed a 2 month contract.

Guest C.T.I.D
Any of you lot know of anymore more exciting players that are just about to break through at the club.  I know of the ones from last year, but do we have a few more who are on there way through.  I was talking to a friend from newcastle, who is involved in youth football up there, and we have an excellent rep for bring kids through, and our youth set up is though of as a excellent breeding and blooding ground for up and coming players.  One of the best outside of the top fight.  And the place to come for a lot of kids who have some real talent.  It is great to here stuff like that, and it seems the money is well spent.  Selling on players like leroy helps to fund this youth set up.  don't spend the money steve, put this money back into where it was made.

Brain????oh B r i a n...gotcha and their?? they are is t h e y ' r e not their as

in person owns i'e theirs....sorry,just bugs innocent.gif

What about Elliott Benyon and Joe McFlurry

Yes sorry I missed Elliot Benyon but I think McFlurry has gone, sad really as I really rated Joe Flurry because although small he was reasonably quick/mobile and knew where the onion bag was, my mate played against him in the Frys Cup and lost 10-1 Flurry got about 4 or 5 and judas Anyinsah was outstanding.

BCAGFC

P.s. Just checked the academy players for next season and I think Matthew Denton and possibly Michael MacKay are also strikers/attacking players but my point is most of these strikers have not played much reserve team football let alone the big leap to 1st team.

Was there anybody we found in the Prem exit trials this year, assuming they have been held?

I guess we'd have to be pretty luck to capture another lita, but it would be a good place to look. These kids must have talent?

If you discount Stewart/Brooker/Gillespie/Cotterill then we have no strikers all the way down to U16 level and the ones there will be playing reserve/U18 football next season.

BCAGFC

P.s. I didn't count Burborough because he has only signed a 2 month contract.

Most clubs would be very happy with Stewart, Brooker, Cotterill, and Gillespie, imo they will get it done. SL has a big club debt, and its time we operated within a budget

Archived