IGNORED

The New Stand

atyeoboy17

Have heard from a reliable source today that the new stand was put on hold because we were a million quid short. Now Litas gone, that money will be used on the stand, expect an announcement early next week.

As for Lita, i disagree with those who think he is bettering himself, by going to Reading.

I believe he has let Tinman and the supporters down by leaving.

If it wasnt for Tinman, giving him a chance at the start of last season, Lita would not be were he is now.

Where is the loyalty.

But then, this is Bristol City, we all know when something is going right, and looking good for us, something always happens to kick us in the teeth.

See you at Hereford tomorrow, when the Marcus Stewart chapter begins.

Guest C.T.I.D
its called economics  disapointed2se.gif i know its not city 82s strong point but thats the top and bottom of it

less of the old sag joke 82's on here or something will be done about it,spout that tripe on yer own forum at will but not here.

we could refer to you as the year you got relegated to the bargain basement....like that......or the last time we met in a league game,can't remember so long ago disapointed2se.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
get a life, its called banter

and would it be banter if we were to come up with some childish schoolyard phrase regarding a bad period constantly.

nothing untoward with 1982 just you seem to drone on about it and it is droning,nothing iffy,no fiddling but you seem to like reminding city folk of a bad time,not banter just a sad gashead phrase. disapointed2se.gif

and would it be banter if we were to come up with some childish schoolyard phrase regarding a bad period constantly.

nothing untoward with 1982 just you seem to drone on about it and it is droning,nothing iffy,no fiddling but you seem to like reminding city folk of a bad time,not banter just a sad gashead phrase. disapointed2se.gif

its your name isnt it ?

Guest C.T.I.D
its your name isnt it ?

keep your sad childish phrases on your own forum......i can't post things like that on yours so don't do it here or off you go.....read the rules disapointed2se.gif

Archived