IGNORED

Morale

mundz18

how is the average city supporters," morale"

is it good for you, careful with your answer you never know whos`s watching

C'mon guys the Lita issue was out of our control. He made his mind up. Although Tins is looking for 4 more we have strengthened the squad and gotten rid hopefully of the negativity on the team. Time to lock onto optimism. For the people going to the 2 games. Have a good one, wish I was there. biggrin.gif

• Admin

The thing that concerns me is that the season is 3 weeks away, Tinnion is saying that we need 4 more players. If Coles leaves us we will soon be struggling to name a starting 11 and 5 subs !

Exactly Lita was out of our hands, but the 'original' question was how is everyone's morale . . .

Oh well here we go again. Roll up Roll up for the Bristol City 2005 / 06 Rollercoaster express. . . . .

Christ it's been a long summer

Guest MaloneFM

My morals are nothing to do with you young man.

They are now a matter for the Crown Prosecution Service and perhaps a psychologist. blink.gif

By the end of last season I was truly fed up with watching the city. I still feel the same, and this last week has merely added to that. I knew full well when we sold heff, we would then sell lita. If we still had heff, we would still have lita. For me the two were always going to go hand in hand.

Personally I am not looking forward to the new season, much like last season I mainly go to see the people I sit with and through routine.

Why do I keep buying season tickets?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Because I love the club through thick and pig ###t.

how is the average city supporters," morale"

is it good for you, careful with your answer you never know whos`s watching

Heart & head still not agreeing - I actually have no idea how things will go.

Last season was pants - Lita won us many games.

He pulled out the crucial goals.

Lets give it 10 games.Then we will see the morale levels.

Archived