IGNORED

Andy Jordan

Big Red Rich

I can tell you he is playing 8-a-side football down at Clifton College. My team playing him last night, beat them 4-2 and he looked distinctly average. Not really looking the player that cardiff paid £35k for!!!

Rich

I thought for one horrible moment that you were going to suggest that we tried to re-sign him. He was only here due to his father and was always distinctly average city.gif

I can tell you he is playing 8-a-side football down at Clifton College. My team playing him last night, beat them 4-2 and he looked distinctly average. Not really looking the player that cardiff paid £35k for!!!

Rich

I think he in colchester reserves

Rich

I think he plays for a team with all the casualty staff in it. One of their players is quality. Small striker.

I've seen him up there playing football quite a lot and looked okay but not really pro quality. Don't think he has a club at the moment.

He retired at christmas last season and is now working in bristol witha friend of his running his own business. Sad realy I read an article about him in the sunday independent and injuries ruined his career.

Personally i thought he looked good when he first played for us then he went to cardiff.

Archived