IGNORED

We've Signed Marcus Stewart!

Guest Neo

A bit late I appreciate, however, the brief interview in GatePost this morning really brings home how lucky we are.

He could be playing in a host of Championship sides this season and we know it, but, he didn't even speak to them.

I almost want to intefere with him i'm so happy wub.gif

Soooooo up for today! city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

What excactly are those snack.gif you`ve been taking dunno.gif

Don't know, but, time seems to fly.

God I still feel p!ssed. Went to Jongleurs last night; class entertainment as usual.

Here's a taster :

Why Did Princess Diana cross the road?

Momentum devil.gif

I appreciate the PC brigade won't be happy, but, what can you do? dunno.gif

Guest MaloneFM
I can also see me in the photo of the fans at Sheffield Wednesday (on the page about the loyal away fans scheme).  city.gif

and in the front row in the black Fila top...welcome please...MR JOHNNY VEGAS! And his mate next to him Gareth Chilcott.

and in the front row in the black Fila top...welcome please...MR JOHNNY VEGAS! And his mate next to him Gareth Chilcott.

Hahahaha.

See that guy in the City shirt on the veyr right edge fo the photo, about half way down the photo?Next to him is a guy in a cream jacket with his hands together. The guy in the red is my mate Matt, the guy with the cream jcaket is Phil, and the guy to Phil's right in the dark blue top with the stripe no the sleeve - that's me city.gifchant6ez.gif

Archived