IGNORED

Predator Pulse Boots

Cidergal

I have just bought some Predator Pulse softground boots. I was wondering if you could somehow change them into firmground boots (I know you may ask why did I just not buy firmground in the first place, but they had only 1 size left...)? Perhaps you can take the studs out and put firm ground ones in?

Help much appreciated.

Cheers

city.gif

Guest johnson red

Nowadays on the new preds the softground studs are much shorter and you can wear them on firmground and i'm sure they will be fine also you can only buy replacement metal studs the same as what you've got

I have just bought some Predator Pulse softground boots. I was wondering if you could somehow change them into firmground boots (I know you may ask why did I just not buy firmground in the first place, but they had only 1 size left...)? Perhaps you can take the studs out and put firm ground ones in?

Help much appreciated.

Cheers

city.gif

I assume you were buying them for your boyfriend? :P

Nowadays on the new preds the softground studs are much shorter and you can wear them on firmground and i'm sure they will be fine also you can only buy replacement metal studs the same as what you've got

Yeah I knew you could get replacements but it's good to know SG ones can be used on FG. Always got FG boots before so wasn't sure how the SG ones would adapt...

Seem to be a decent boot though I've heard on some of them the stitching comes off pretty soon after you buy it... hopefully I won't get a pair of those.

Hell of a cool/comfy boot though. cool.gif

Archived