IGNORED

New Away Kit...

Ray White

When i first set eyes on it i thought it was horrible but as time has gone on and it has been the banner ad before entering the official site i have come to liking it.

Has anyone else felt the same thing?

In a word?... yes!

When i first set eyes on it i thought it was horrible but as time has gone on and it has been the banner ad before entering the official site i have come to liking it.

When you say 'growing on you', you mean like a fungal infection?

If so, then yeah it's definitely a grower! unsure.gif

Yeah like the look of it ....with a pair of jeans it'll look great - covered in mud on a S****horpe pitch in January I'm not so sure.... dunno.gif

Always liked champagne (goldish) affect football shirts.

However, will never get used to the sky blue writing. Cannot think of a worse colour to put on there personally?

Black or navy blue would have been far more striking a combinations and would have looked much better

(sorry to compare with Manure, but there reversible kit about 3 years ago was black writing against gold and looked a very nice top). Sometimes you need to have a look at what others have done!

When i first saw the photo of the kit on here my immediate reaction was , 'emm, not sure'. After a while I got used to it and thought it wasn't as bad as I thought.

But yesterday I saw it in the shop in town. The colour looks washed out, not gold or champagne at all. The blue trim seems to 'glow' it's so out of contrast, I thought it was a dodgy photo on here. But worse than that the material is horrible. It's like a large check weave pattern. It's not the same as the home shirt which is quite textured or last years shiny material.

I must admit I've been well put off the away shirt and now the home shirt looks more attractive

When i first saw the photo of the kit on here my immediate reaction was , 'emm, not sure'. After a while I got used to it and thought it wasn't as bad as I thought.

But yesterday I saw it in the shop in town. The colour looks washed out, not gold or champagne at all. The blue trim seems to 'glow' it's so out of contrast, I thought it was a dodgy photo on here. But worse than that the material is horrible. It's like a large check weave pattern. It's not the same as the home shirt which is quite textured or last years shiny material.

I must admit I've been well put off the away shirt and now the home shirt looks more attractive

I'm not keen on either shirt sad.gif

I have to say that i am thoroughly dissapointed by the new away shirt. I wish i could say it's a grower but i am failing to like it in any way sad.gif

The Team Polo looks good though.

The Sky Polo looks like West Ham's shirt too rolleyes.gif

Archived