IGNORED

Packed Midfield

Guest roejowland

Guest roejowland

from what i see we have 6 centre midfielders. thats too many as scott brown and orr r the only ones that can tackle. i don't understand why russell was brought in if he isnt a strong tackler. i think that is the most important thing that we are lacking a strong, experienced tackler, like ummmmmmmm dinning.

any opinions?

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Totally agree in loosing Tom we have a no one now to play that part accept for scott brown lets hope he has a really good season,I feel this is probably going to be our biggest problem this season.

Has Cole Skuse not been touted as being our next TD??

For someone so young, he seems to have just about everything, an engine, can tackle and can pass.

As for Russell, my understanding was that he's not affraid to put his body in where it hurts to the benefit of the team, so where's the problem and as long as everyone gives their 100% for the club, we should be fine.

That's what I believe BT was after from his signings / squad, 100% committment.

Nothing from what I have seen of HIS squad has given me any indications that he won't get that 100%, he has players that seem to have a hunger for the game, only time will tell I guess but I can't see any problems with the players that have been brought in.

from what i see we have 6 centre midfielders.  thats too many as scott brown and orr r the only ones that can tackle.  i don't understand why russell was brought in if he isnt a strong tackler.  i think that is the most important thing that we are lacking a strong, experienced tackler, like ummmmmmmm dinning.

any opinions?

Are you saying we are worse off without Dinning? The bloke is a journeyman whose only concern is where his next pay check is coming from not where his next pass is going.

Cole Skuse looks excellent from what I've seen of him so far. I would be very content to see him playing against the gas along side Russell, as i think they could possibly compliment each other very well, and if Russell can pass on some experiance to him all the better.

Are you saying we are worse off without Dinning? The bloke is a journeyman whose only concern is where his next pay check is coming from not where his next pass is going.

Cole Skuse looks excellent from what I've seen of him so far. I would be very content to see him playing against the gas along side Russell, as i think they could possibly compliment each other very well, and if Russell can pass on some experiance to him all the better.

it's going to be a midfield of Murray, Russell, Skuse and Smith isn't it? With a back-up of Cotterill, Brown, Orr and Wilkshire.

it's going to be a midfield of Murray, Russell, Skuse and Smith isn't it? With a back-up of Cotterill, Brown, Orr and Wilkshire.

Think i would rather have the backup but change orr for either skuse or russel or move wilkshire in the midle and put smith out on the left

Archived