IGNORED

Is Cotteril The Welsh One?

the_real_city

The Cotterill I've heard many times on this board and heard good things about is he the Welsh Under-21 international?

Also how did your pre-season game go?

We won 3-1 at Accrington Stanley. A 35yrd screamer by Langley who has agreed to take a pay cut to stay at Cardiff. A lob by Boland (yes, boland scored. you might not remember he supplied thorne with the cross where he scored the header 3 years ago) and a goal by the up and coming Cameron Jerome.

I hope you go up next season and we can have our derby live on sky.

The Cotterill I've heard many times on this board and heard good things about is he the Welsh Under-21 international?

We won 3-1 at Accrington Stanley. A 35yrd screamer by Langley who has agreed to take a pay cut to stay at Cardiff. A lob by Boland (yes, boland scored. you might not remember he supplied thorne with the cross where he scored the header 3 years ago) and a goal by the up and coming Cameron Jerome.

Yes he is, but i think i'm right in saying either one of his parents or grand parents are English so i wouldn't build up your hopes of him playing for wales when sven comes knocking (this could be total c~~p though) englandsmile4wf.gif

(yes, boland scored. you might not remember he supplied thorne with the cross where he scored the header 3 years ago)

I remember all to well, but what i remember more was the fact that Boland had time to pick up the ball, fall over, pick himself up, dust himself down, have a quick cuppa compose himself and put in the cross before that lazy fat arsed git Mickey Bell bothered to break into a jog towards him. Never forgave him for that, a small chimp would have been more use than Bell was there.

Yes i too hope we go up, getting the derby back would be nice, some people do not like going to your ground and are scared, but to be honest after the playoff game where there was little if any trouble in the ground, and my dad felt perfectly safe in taking my 9 year old sister at the time, so hopefully we will cramb the away end if we do come to Np again.

Guest BeNeRz

HANDS OFF R DAVE razz.gifrazz.gif

Archived