IGNORED

Who Will Be Our.......................

Roger Red Hat

Stewart is NOT a goalscorer, more of a playmaker. This accounts for not being a huge scorer last season and as we saw yesterday.

Either Gillespie or Brooker.

It worries me that Brooker and Stewart, while both good players, are not 25 goal a season guys. I think any team getting automatic promotion needs to have one player capable of doing this, and i fear we do not. At the moment.

I think Brooker will get 25 goals,he was'nt far off last season. city.gif

Both Stewart and Brooker are goalscorers!!!

Stewart got 17 in the Championship, which equates to arount 20, at least in League One, plus Brooker got 21 in all competitions last year.

Thats over 40 goals between them.

PLus Smith got 10, Murray 7, Wilkshire 9. Thats almost 70 goals, not mentioning Heywood from set-pieces, or Cotterill, or Russell!

Goalscoring won't be a problem!

Guest MaloneFM

Never mind that a more difficult choice is WHIPPING BOY!

My money is on Ryan Harley. Without a ball being kicked in anger yet-he is a ginge.

It worries me that Brooker and Stewart, while both good players, are not 25 goal a season guys. I think any team getting automatic promotion needs to have one player capable of doing this, and i fear we do not. At the moment.

So who scored 25 goals for luton last season??? I know howard got a few, but nowhere near 25!! And that other lad that they had up front, rowan vine, went without scoring for a prolonged period of time. This would suggest that you do NOT require a "25 a season guy" to get auto promotion.

Anyway, i believe brooker IS in fact capable of getting 25 goals this season.

Archived