IGNORED

The Game Tomorrow

94th Minute

I like to bring out a few pet hates occasionally. The latest is people who start their posts with "i'm sorry but" or somewhere in the post "I apologise it this upsets anybody" 

Why? If you're that sorry don't write the comment. If you feel the need to apologise for having an opinion then you are sadder than a really sad man who has just found out his hideous looking lover has been sleeping with the dog.

the quotes from yodas 'I'm sorry' 'friking annoying'

I don't know if its just me but i thought this forum was set up to talk about football and theres people like yoda moaning here (i realise I'm moaning) so ... how do people think the game against luton will go?

I would have set this up in the predictions section ut it wouldnt make any sense there. :D :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :) :Party27: :)

the quotes from yodas 'I'm sorry' 'friking annoying'

I don't know if its just me but i thought this forum was set up to talk about football and theres people like yoda moaning here (i realise I'm moaning) so ... how do people think the game against luton will go?

Yeah, let's talk about football. How about your interesting question below:-

"Has anyone found a way to edit the haircuts on the city players because they are awful also christian roberts is called chris".

God I'm gutted I didn't respond to this. Very interesting stuff. :AquaCount:

:PC_Plod: edited for abusive language. That's twice in a matter of minutes, Yoda. Please moderate your language when debating with other forum users. Thank you. :PC_Plod:

:PC_Plod: edited for abusive language. That's twice in a matter of minutes, Yoda. Please moderate your language when debating with other forum users. Thank you.  :PC_Plod:

:TheBird: :AquaCount:

Amazing. The above is ok. Can I presume that *******, ****** etc. is still allowed? :PC_Plod: The Forum Police are alive and well again

:PC_Plod: No, foul and abusive language will not be tolerated. :PC_Plod:

Archived