IGNORED

Scott Taylor

wed wobin

Just taken this message from the BBC 606 message board. Anybody know anything about him?

Scott Taylor ciderspur - 8th post - 17 Jul 2005 21:06

Great news on the Bristol city front. I have just spotted Scott Taylor from Plymouth going at Ashton Gate with Mr Steve Lansdown and Brian Tinnion. I spoke to Tinnion and he confirmed to me that we have had a bid accepted for the Striker. Great news for City!! I have pictures on my Mobile Phone to confirm this news. [reply] [Complain about this post]

Guest Champagne Football

I don't like Taylor, I think he had one good season, but seems to me like he isn't very skillful or have much ability, things just worked out for him up in Blackpool. Personally, I think he has been 'found out' down at Plymouth. We could do better.

Guest BeNeRz

Thats nuff bullshitt tbh, The guy is a good player but y would he leave the bench at plymouth for the bench at city? hes got more chance of playin for plymouth than he has for us!

Although a good player, at 5ft 10 he's not exactly the big target man we want. I hope that this isn't a desperation signing. Maybe it would have been better to have waited until the right man was available.

Thats nuff bullshitt tbh, The guy is a good player but y would he leave the bench at plymouth for the bench at city? hes got more chance of playin for plymouth than he has for us!

Doubt it my man, doubt it. But if your looking for a new striker you guys could do a lot worse than a couple of these who are already in bristol, could save you a few quid and they will probably want to sign for you which is a bonus.

http://www.fairgamemagazine.com/news/index...e=FULL&nid=1736

Guest BeNeRz

Yea i would be if i was him to!

I wonder if the players do read these forums much?

If they do i bet it pisses them off to see all the people that slag the team and manger and chairman off all the time..!

Just taken this message from the BBC 606 message board. Anybody know anything about him?

Scott Taylor ciderspur  - 8th post - 17 Jul 2005 21:06

Great news on the Bristol city front. I have just spotted Scott Taylor from Plymouth going at Ashton Gate with Mr Steve Lansdown and Brian Tinnion. I spoke to Tinnion and he confirmed to me that we have had a bid accepted for the Striker. Great news for City!! I have pictures on my Mobile Phone to confirm this news. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

Apparently Scott Taylor is in north sweden on a pre-season tour with the rest of the plymuff squad doh.gif

Therefore, this is total bullsh!t

Guest Eamer

I doubt this highly. Taylor is a good player but has no reason to join us and why would Tinnion talk to someone about confidential signings etc...

I don't like Taylor, I think he had one good season, but seems to me like he isn't very skillful or have much ability, things just worked out for him up in Blackpool. Personally, I think he has been 'found out' down at Plymouth. We could do better.

Agreed. Saw him playing for Tranmere a few times and he was always garbage.

NO

That was Matt Taylor of Portsmouth wub.gif

Allegedly wink.gif We don't want a lawsuit now do we.

Archived