IGNORED

Gwr Sports Bulletin This Morning...

Guest Big Si

Guest Big Si

.... said that city are being frustrated in their attempts to sign new players because the clubs involved are hiking up the transfer fees because of the Lita deal.

I wouldnt say that sports reports are their speciality, but this at least suggests we are looking to reinvest at least some of the funds. Question is, who is it we are talking to? I wouldnt bet against Darius Henderson and Scott Taylor being 2 of the targets.

Si.

Now can people understand why the club hasn't published fee's of some of the transfers this season?

£1m for Lita, £11k for Heff, £220k+ for Miller, plus Doherty and Goodfellows (which were not disclosed). That's probably about £1.5m received - no wonder clubs are trying to get more money.

Now can people understand why the club hasn't published fee's of some of the transfers this season?

£1m for Lita, £11k for Heff, £220k+ for Miller, plus Doherty and Goodfellows (which were not disclosed). That's probably about £1.5m received - no wonder clubs are trying to get more money.

Dint we get £125k for Heff?

No, I cannot understand why the Anyinsah and Doherty fees are undisclosed but the Lita fee disclosed....

I would assume the Lita fee is the highest (unless Tins is better than we thought...?) and therefore it would have made sense to not disclose this one?.....

Help me out here?...

Guest MaloneFM

Due to my bladder condition I am lucky enough to suffer the radio monkeys on BEFORE Bush and Troy.

Jagger and Woody are a delight to the radio audience with the witty songs and jokes.

Hang on though. Maybe that was Joyce Grenfell?

Guest MaloneFM
GWR IS CRAP, BUNCH OF HUNGOVER DRUNK TEMP SUMMER STUDENTS RUNNING THE STATION.. KEEP IT RADIO BRISTOL..

fair coment but good lord NO! Radio 2. Except for Sarah Kennedy and Radio 4. But BBC all the same

Guest WillsbridgeRed

BBC Radio is better than any of the local crap.

GWR seems to be made up of annoying autistic teenagers, Vibe FM may as well be called Chav radio and Star FM doesn't seem to exist apart from in cars

Guest Brentry Red
BBC Radio is better than any of the local crap.

GWR seems to be made up of annoying autistic teenagers, Vibe FM may as well be called Chav radio and Star FM doesn't seem to exist apart from in cars

Congratulations, I work for GWR, and I have an autistic child.

I'd like to know where you work so I can slag you off.

Please let me know and I'll make sure the largest Radio audience in Bristol (GWR, by the way) knows where not to go!!

Congratulations, I work for GWR, and I have an autistic child.

I'd like to know where you work so I can slag you off.

Please let me know and I'll make sure the largest Radio audience in Bristol (GWR, by the way) knows where not to go!!

largest Radio audience in Bristol ( laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Star FM or Radio Bristol for me mate

I use to listen to GWR only for "The Morning crew" then along came "Bush & Troy" I just cant take take to them.

Guest Brentry Red
largest Radio audience in Bristol ( laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif 

I use to listen to GWR only for "The Morning crew" then along came "Bush & Troy"  I just cant take take to them.

I know what you mean mate to be honest - it seems to be the bosses only that like them.

largest Radio audience in Bristol ( laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif 

I use to listen to GWR only for "The Morning crew" then along came "Bush & Troy"  I just cant take take to them.

Agree fully with that. Used to listen to Morning Crew in the morning, and radio 1 the rest of the day. Now I just listen to Radio 1, the second most popular radio staion in the UK.

On a side note what happened to the Morning Crew? I am sure not long after they left GWR at least on of them was doing teh traffic on Radio Bristol.

Guest Brentry Red
Agree fully with that.  Used to listen to Morning Crew in the morning, and radio 1 the rest of the day.  Now I just listen to Radio 1, the second most popular radio staion in the UK.

On a side note what happened to the Morning Crew? I am sure not long after they left GWR at least on of them was doing teh traffic on Radio Bristol.

Howard now does the Morning Crew on GWR Swindon, Zoe is co-presenting with Johnny Vaughan at Capital FM London, and I think Joe works at Bristol airport.

Not sure why they changed it, BUT although you all mock, independent figures has GWR with double the audience of Radio 1 in Bristol.

No, I cannot understand why the Anyinsah and Doherty fees are undisclosed but the Lita fee disclosed....

I would assume the Lita fee is the highest (unless Tins is better than we thought...?) and therefore it would have made sense to not disclose this one?.....

Help me out here?...

I think it is because Reading wanted to announce their record signing.

Archived