IGNORED

Transfer Funds Spin

bcfcnick

Funds are available but City quite rightly don't want to over pay. . Looks to me as if SL may have advised BT to play the role of agrieved manager with no funds and a tiny squad in order to try and ovecome the premium that clubs with target players add when they know it is BCFC in the market.

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp...wsNodeId=145797

I reckon any funds should be used for a centre back and a replacement for Anyinsah in right midfield as opposed to adding to our five potential first team strikers. Another addition will obviously reduce oportunities for the likes of exciting youngsters such as Coterill and Gillespie to prove themsleves. Last season BT had to loan out two strikers and even then Heffernan didn't get many games. So unless there is another undiscovered bargain out there willing to be behind Gillespie in the pecking order I hope any 'striker cash' is added to the kitty for a quality centre-back.

I also hope Gillespie is given a chance in the Leroy Lita role as opposed to out wide or attacking midfield. Whenever he has been given the role as an out and out striker he has shown he is that rare specie - a 'natural goal-scorer' capable of the 25 a season we are looking for. Looks like both Gilespie and Brooker will combine well with Stewart and we now have the midfield with the passing capability of adapting to either the aerial threat of Brooker or the pace of Gilespie and guile of Marcus Stewart..

Guest C.T.I.D
Funds are available but City quite rightly don't want to over pay. . Looks to me as if SL may have advised BT to play the role of agrieved manager with no funds and a tiny squad in order to try and ovecome the premium that clubs with target players add when they know it is BCFC in the market.

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp...wsNodeId=145797

I reckon any funds should be used for a centre back and a replacement for Anyinsah in right midfield as opposed to adding to our five potential first team strikers. Another addition will obviously reduce oportunities for the likes of exciting youngsters such as Coterill and Gillespie to prove themsleves. Last season BT had to loan out two strikers and even then Heffernan didn't get many games. So unless there is another undiscovered bargain out there willing to be behind Gillespie in the pecking order I hope any 'striker cash' is added to the kitty for a quality centre-back.

I also hope Gillespie is given a chance in the Leroy Lita role as opposed to out wide or attacking midfield. Whenever he has been given the role as an out and out striker he has shown he is that rare specie - a 'natural goal-scorer' capable of the 25 a season we are looking for. Looks like both Gilespie and Brooker will combine well with Stewart and we now have the midfield with the passing capability of adapting to either the aerial threat of Brooker or the pace of Gilespie and guile of Marcus Stewart..

seems familiar whistling.gif

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39425&hl=

beaten to it wink.gif

Archived