IGNORED

Ashton Court

Wardie

I went up yesterday as i couldn't make it up saturday. Had a good time up, haven't been up for a few years, and really enjoyed myself. Chilled out atmosphere, with some good music, though to be fair we sat around the main stage area all afternoon, and the beer and cider we brought stayed cold all afternoon which was grand.

Just wondered who else went up and did you have a good time?

I went up on the Sunday.

Had a good laugh, although to be fair you cant really go wrong when sitting in a park on a sunny day, listening to music and drinking with mates!

Suffering for my troubles though, I'm still extremely sun-burned.

Thought Roni Size was good.

I went up yesterday as i couldn't make it up saturday. Had a good time up, haven't been up for a few years, and really enjoyed myself. Chilled out atmosphere, with some good music, though to be fair we sat around the main stage area all afternoon, and the beer and cider we brought stayed cold all afternoon which was grand.

Just wondered who else went up and did you have a good time?

I went in 1985 or -6. Flatmates, Brilliant Corners, Blue Aeroplanes. Great. But, sod all relevance now.

Guest Tactical Genius
I went in 1985 or -6.  Flatmates, Brilliant Corners, Blue Aeroplanes.  Great.  But, sod all relevance now.

Don't forget the Chesterfields.

Was that the year that Jonah & the Wail blew up the stage?

How can you say that mate, the weather was classic, the music was great, the atmosphere was chilled out, and best of all my beers were cold. what is not special about that mate

I Wasn't very well, forced myself to go anyway.

Damn Migraines!!!!! So frustrating it cannot be described. ranting.gifbanghead.gifranting.gifbanghead.gif

Archived