IGNORED

Cole Skuse Has To Start!

Guest Baker32

Guest Baker32

Over the past Couple of months ive read Peoples Teams and i am amazed that about 90% of people leave cole skuse out of there starting line up. The lad is a Professional in every sense of the word. He gives 100% in training and in a game and can run non-stop for 90 mins and beyond. Also he is calm on the ball and plays neat and tidy football. So why do so many of you Doubt him? I hope the lad gets a good run in the team to show you you all what he can do. I know his abiltys and so does he so i wish him all the best and hope he has an outstanding season in the starting 11.

Totally agree with that, the thing that impressed me the most about him was how composed on the ball which was. He would be in my centre midfield alongside Scott Brown for the Doncaster game. It going to be tough for him to get games though with the amount of competition in the Central Midfield area. Russell, Wilkshire, Orr as well all will be vying for that spot. I can see one of them leaving either soon or during the January transfer window.

Guest Eamer

although he hadnt played first team football before he seemed composed and ready for anything whether he was playing at the back or in midfield. i want to see more of him and cant even imagine what he will be like with a bit of experience

Guest roejowland

yes skuse is a great talent but as you believe that people are leaving out him i think that people are forgeting scott brown who i think is better.

Guest barmpot
yes skuse is a great talent but as you believe that people are leaving out him i think that people are forgeting scott brown who i think is better.

I happen to think the two of them are excellent.So lets play them and any other two in a 4-4-2 or them and any three in a 3-5-2.Midfield of course.

Archived