IGNORED

New Signing

Sargent Pepper

Guest MaloneFM
It certainly is. It should be pronounced quoe, rhymes with Joe, but often gets Englished to Key Hoe. I speak from experience here! biggrin.gif

Keyhole?

Through The Keyhole?

Sorry no. Not doing it. Countdown or nothing. Get my agent on the phone.

From a Stokie on the rivals network:

Quite a promising young centre back. Should develop into a decent player with luck. I think a move to you is better for him than a move to Burnley - you'll probably give him his chance sooner than they will. I was surprised we released him to be honest - especially as he is left footed - we are thin on the ground with lefties.

smile.gif

Sounds like a decent catch to me, i would be a little less positive if we had paid a fee for him s he is kind of un-proven. However being a freebee we cant complain, give him a chance and fingers crossed I say !! city.gif

PS Left footed players are worth more, malone told me that.

whistling.gif

Sounds like a decent catch to me,  i would be a little less positive if we had paid a fee for him s he is kind of un-proven.  However being a freebee we cant complain,  give him a chance and fingers crossed I say !!  city.gif

PS Left footed players are worth more, malone told me that.

whistling.gif

Left footed players or lefties?

I suppose it depends on which areas of Amsterdam you frequent.... w00t.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
We aren't playing the gas tonight stupid website!

probably saw that we are at Twerton park tonight and assumed the sags still play(using this term 'play' very loosely)there city.gif

Archived