IGNORED

Sms Let Down Again

nickD

Is it me or is the SMS service getting consistently worse as the news is being announced?

Reason being i've just jumped onto the main site to see that Keough will be signing, and it says that 'SMS subscribers knew about this news first'...i think to myself 'hang on, my phone hasn't gone off' checked it, and no message has come through telling me about this 'big news'

Has anyone else had the same today? Tom? any other poor sod gullible to spend money on this sh!te service?

good signing though city.gif

i didnt get it because i didnt want to pay for it and could just come on here and find stuff out quick enough anyway

what do you want, a medal?

the discussion here is if people are experiencing the same problems, not 'i am mister big balls and will just check OTIB'

• Admin
what do you want, a medal?

the discussion here is if people are experiencing the same problems, not 'i am mister big balls and will just check OTIB'

This'll probably (Am I naughty or what!) you off further....

I HAVEN'T signed on for the text service but can confirm that I DID receive this afternoon's text (as well as all other recent texts).

Hope this helps? innocent.gifdance.gif

This'll probably (Am I naughty or what!) you off further....

I HAVEN'T signed on for the text service but can confirm that I DID receive this afternoon's text (as well as all other recent texts).

Hope this helps?  innocent.gif  dance.gif

ranting.gifranting.gifranting.gif

always look on the bright cider life eh!

laugh.gif

Archived