IGNORED

Mickey Bell

Gerry Gows' Tash

If all players are fit Vale could have up to FOUR former City players in the team; Matthews, Hulbert, Dinning and now Bell!

Anyone else we can have? wink.gif

Yeah exactly - all being fit at once...? .....more chance of our mystery striker being Alan Shearer mate.... rofl2br.gif

Guest Eagle Eye

Only 19 players in the history of the club made more appearances than Bell, he was in the PFA players team of the season for 3 seperate seasons, he was second top scorer in our last promotion season.

Surely the best left back to ever play for the club?

Would have been fitting if that shot aginst Donny at home would have gone in instead of hitting the bar, but it wasn't to be.

A class act - should still be at the club for one more year to help Goldbourne and Woodman develop.

Only 19 players in the history of the club made more appearances than Bell, he was in the PFA players team of the season for 3 seperate seasons, he was second top scorer in our last promotion season.

Surely the best left back to ever play for the club?

Would have been fitting if that shot aginst Donny at home would have gone in instead of hitting the bar, but it wasn't to be.

A class act - should still be at the club for one more year to help Goldbourne and Woodman develop.

Well he is definately the best left back I have ever seen play for the club, so far. However I think Golbourne could become a lot better than him.

Guest Eagle Eye

Oh yeah and I still haven't forgiven Gillespie for not letting Bell take the penalty (and then missing it himself) in his 300th appearence against MK Dons in the LDV last season.

You see if Bell would have taken it, he would have had sufficiently prepared for that last minute penalty against Blackpool a month later and we would have made the play-offs!!

That was the only penalty he missed in a competitive game for City too!

Archived