IGNORED

Keogh In

Bristol Boy

Agreed with you Keogh looked fantastic, won the first ball well, looked very composed on the ball and also talked to players around him alot and did a fair bit of organising at the back which surely the expereienced defender along side him (Carey) should have been doing. Not a giant, but a VERY solid build, not fat in the slightest just BUILT!

My only questions are A) why did stoke let him go and B) Surely he can't be 18!!!!

So far so good. Impressive Debut

Hope the lad's a fantastic player, but at only 6', is he a ball winning centre back or another central defender ala Coles, Fortune, Skuse & Carey?

Be interesting to see if Tins goes for another centre half!

Is he 6' though? I have looked at 3 different websites on him, and 1 says he is 6', one says he is 6'2 and one even says he is 6'3!!!

Anyone who saw the game want to shed any light on this??

Guest C.T.I.D
Is he 6' though?  I have looked at 3 different websites on him, and 1 says he is 6', one says he is 6'2 and one even says he is 6'3!!!

Anyone who saw the game want to shed any light on this??

doesn't matter,he looked tall but he can't half clear it with his headers......some went from the edge of our box to the centre circle/half way line and i felt for some of the bath city players when he got his head into them 50/50's

Watch out Danny Coles new kid on the block.

No seriously very impressed with first viewing as some said not fat but very solid, won all the balls in the air, quite quick and can pass.

This lad is definately a ball winner.

Fair play to tinnion if he was the one that found him.

One downer though the first half defence didn't look to solid to me, smithy had a bit of a mare (louis got to be our right back) and not to impressed with heywood tonight. still only the second game.

Guest C.T.I.D
and not to impressed with heywood tonight. still only the second game.

Crazy.gif never missed a header all match,got his head in,legs in and generally nobody could get past him,thought he was outstanding Crazy.gif

Agreed with you Keogh looked fantastic, won the first ball well, looked very composed on the ball and also talked to players around him alot and did a fair bit of organising at the back which surely the expereienced defender along side him (Carey) should have been doing.  Not a giant, but a VERY solid build, not fat in the slightest just BUILT!

My only questions are A) why did stoke let him go and B) Surely he can't be 18!!!!

So far so good.  Impressive Debut

My mate is a Stoke fan and says that he showed great potential and was breaking into the first team but Pulis was reluctant to play any acadamy players. So I think he will be a good signing hes young and energetic and keen. city.gif

He is only 18 though which may mean he has a little growing still to do, possibly? Also making the Eire under 21 squad at that age must be a plus.

After signing Russell, Stewart and failing to sign Coughlan, it is a welcome return to the policy of signing young players we can improve (like Lita?). There is enough experience around him for him to learn quickly, he could be a good addition.

PS. As he is of Irish descent I believe his name should be pronounced "Key- Oh" as in "there's only one Key-Oh" chant6ez.gif

Glad to hear that tins has appeared to sign a quality defender, looks like the back four is covered now boys and girls.

Smith and Carey- RB

Coles, Heywood, Fortune, Keogh, Carey(if need be)- CB

Golbourne, Woodman, Fortune- LB

SORTED!

My mate is a Stoke fan and says that he showed great potential and was breaking into the first team but Pulis was reluctant to play any acadamy players. So I think he will be a good signing hes young and energetic and keen. city.gif

Pulis reluctant to play young players? NEVER! biggrin.gif

Glad to hear that tins has appeared to sign a quality defender, looks like the back four is covered now boys and girls.

Smith and Carey- RB

Coles, Heywood, Fortune, Keogh, Carey(if need be)- CB

Golbourne, Woodman, Fortune- LB

SORTED!

That looks quality to me (if keogh is as good as everyone says he is!). I'm delighted with that set of defenders.

All we need now is a GK (Colin Stewart?)

SC (this 'ex-premiership' player)

ML (although Harley and smith aint too bad!)

Nearly there!!! city.gif

Archived