IGNORED

Bath City Vs Bristol City

Ian M

• Admin

As Adam has said highlights from this game were very unlikely I've put together a very amateurish attempt of my own....

Unfortunately, as TomF has still not given me either of the new batteries I ordered about 6 months ago my battery ran out early into the 2nd half.....I hear all good workmen blame their TomF biggrin.gif

Anyway, only get it if you have broadband as it's about 9.5mb!

Highlights - Quick Download

Highlights - Slow Download

(Please right click on link and 'Save Target As' to save bandwidth)

As Adam has said highlights from this game were very unlikely I've put together a very amateurish attempt of my own....

Unfortunately, as TomF has still not given me either of the new batteries I ordered about 6 months ago my battery ran out early into the 2nd half.....I hear all good workmen blame their TomF biggrin.gif

Anyway, only get it if you have broadband as it's about 9.5mb!

Part Highlights....(click)

You running this server on steam, Madger?

I've got broadband and it's taking an age to download. Or is that Tom's fault? devil.gif

Guest C.T.I.D

jeez sleeping-smiley-015.gif gotta be up for work at 6am........................................................................................................on wednesday biggrin.gif

Guest C.T.I.D

Good bit of footage.....missed harleys goal going for a coffee,what was the goalie up to....the comment of their goalie is sh|te summed him up really laugh.gif

Movie file now mirrored here. Please do right click->save target as this will ease the drain on my bandwidth.

Feel free to include this link in the first post Madger smile.gif

Now that's a server! Thanks gazareth.

And thanks to Madger. Excellent highlights but who was the guy on the far right taking the p*ss out of their "shiite" goalkeeper?

Edit: Frigging forum changed my post. Can't it see quotes?

• Admin
Now that's a server!  Thanks gazareth.

And thanks to Madger.  Excellent highlights but who was the guy on the far right taking the p*ss out of their "shiite" goalkeeper?

Edit: Frigging forum changed my post.  Can't it see quotes?

Gilly biggrin.gif

Archived