IGNORED

Steve Gillespie

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I reckon in time Gillespie could be a better player than lita,he has better control he reads the game brillantly,he never gives up,he is quick and skillfull,if he has aseason with Stewart I reckon we could have better player in a all round forward.

Guest Eamer

he can be, of course he can be. Lita was released by Chelsea and Gillespie was released by Liverpool. They were both at the same level. Chelsea fans weren't bothered about Lita and Liverpool fans really liked Gillespie. They have alot of similarities and Gillespie worked with Owen and Gerrard and now Stewart and Lita left Chelsea at around 17... Gillespie can be a star here if he wants to be

Guest C.T.I.D
I reckon in time Gillespie could be a better player than lita,he has better control he reads the game brillantly,he never gives up,he is quick and skillfull,if he has aseason with Stewart I reckon we could have better player in a all round forward.

And when he's got the ball he don't put the blinkers on and head for goal and goal only..........he passes and looks around for others if he can't get off a clear shot.

Unlucky with one cross not to score,got his leg up to crossbar height nearly and it was just too high...............like to see lita get his boot up by the crossbar laugh.gif

Archived