IGNORED

Can Anyone Translate This.....

Flounder

Weerman op proef bij Bristol City

Paul Weerman probeert volgende week een contract af te dwingen bij het Engelse Bristol City. De aanvaller krijgt drie dagen de tijd om zich te bewijzen bij de ploeg die uitkomt in de Coca Cola Football League One, de voormalige Second Division.

Weerman probeert al langere tijd aan de bak te komen in het buitenland. De aanvaller liep de afgelopen maanden stage bij Potenza uit de Italiaanse Serie C en Preussen Munster uit de Duitse Regionalliga. Bij beide ploegen hield de voormalig speler van Emmen en Veendam geen goed gevoel over.

In het Dagblad van het Noorden laat Weerman doorschemeren graag te willen voetballen voor Bristol City. "Voetballen in Engeland lijkt me geweldig. Ik zou er graag naar toe willen en mijn vriendin ook. Het is afwachten hoe het straks gaat, maar mijn voorkeur gaat zeker uit naar Engeland", aldus de 28-jarige spits.

Mocht Weerman toch geen contract afdwingen bij een buitenlandse club, dan kan hij altijd nog gaan spelen voor Harkemase Boys in de Hoofdklasse van de zaterdagamateurs, waar hij afgelopen week lid van geworden is.

Paul Weerman

Weerman on trial by Bristol City

Paul Weerman tries next week a contract off to force by the English Bristol City. The attacker gets three days the time self to prove at the team that comes out in the Coca Coke Football League On, the former Second Division. Weerman tries longer time at the bin to come in the foreign country already. The attacker walked the past months training period by Potenza from the Italian Series C and Preussen Munster from the German Regionalliga. With both teams kept the former player of Emmen and Veendam no good feeling.

In the Newspaper of the North, Weerman want to shine through play football eager to want for Bristol City. "In England me want to play football tremendously. I would want there gladly to closed and my friend also. It is wait for how it just now goes, but my preference goes certain from to England", according to the 28-birthday peak.

Might Weerman really no contract exact by a foreign club, then can he always yet will play for Harkemase Boys in the head class of the saturday amateurs, of which he is become past soft member.

Still hard to understand!

man On test at bristol CityPaul man tries next week a contract at English bristol enforce city. The attacker gets three days the time to prove itself at the plough which ends up in the coca cola Football League One, the former Second Division. man Tries come for some time already to the barge abroad. The attacker ran the previous months training period at Potenza from the Italian serial c and Preussen Munster from the German Regionalliga. At both plough former the player of emmen and peat dam kept no well feeling. In the daily of the north man lets shine through gladly to want play soccer for bristol city. Play soccer in United Kingdom seems me terrible. I gladly to want and my girlfriend also. It is wait how it goes soon, but my preference goes certainly from to United Kingdom, thus the person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is pointed. man Should nevertheless enforce no contract at a foreign club, then he can play will always still for Harkemase boys in the head class of the Saturday amateurs, where he yielded expired member of becomes is.

translated word for word here

he sounds like yoda

"28-yr old Dutch striker Paul Weerman is on a trial @ Bristol City

He used to trial in the Italian Serie C (Potenza) and the German Regionalliga (Preussen Munster)

And he's quoted that he would love to play for Bristol

i've never heard of em

but seeing the link, he used to play in the dutch 1st division

crappy player biggrin.gif"

This is the Average of three online translators...with a bit of re-writing.

Next week Paul Weerman will try to win a contract with English Club Bristol City. The Striker will have a three day trial with the Coca Cola league one club (the former english second division).

Weerman has tried for a while now to play in a foreign country, having spent three months training with Potenza from the Italian Series C and Preussen Munster from the German Regionalliga, with both trials ending in disappointment.

In the Northern Dutch press, Weerman says he wants to shine by playing football, and is eager to play for Bristol City, "I want to play in England". His girlfiend is keen on a move too.

I'll just wait to see how it just now goes, but my preference is certainly to go to England.

If Weerman can't get a contract he can always play for amateurs club Harkemase Boys.

Guest Moose
"28-yr old Dutch striker Paul Weerman is on a trial @ Bristol City

He used to trial in the Italian Serie C (Potenza) and the German Regionalliga (Preussen Munster)

And he's quoted that he would love to play for Bristol

i've never heard of em

but seeing the link, he used to play in the dutch 1st division

crappy player biggrin.gif"

Right, getting the gist now.......

Any idea on what he's like??? Is he the "target man" that we've been looking for????

Moose.

Guest Eamer
Weerman on trial by Bristol City

Paul Weerman tries next week a contract off to force by the English Bristol City.  The attacker gets three days the time self to prove at the team that comes out in the Coca Coke Football League On, the former Second Division.  Weerman tries longer time at the bin to come in the foreign country already.  The attacker walked the past months training period by Potenza from the Italian Series C and Preussen Munster from the German Regionalliga.  With both teams kept the former player of Emmen and Veendam no good feeling. 

In the Newspaper of the North, Weerman want to shine through play football eager to want for Bristol City.  "In England me want to play football tremendously.  I would want there gladly to closed and my friend also.  It is wait for how it just now goes, but my preference goes certain from to England", according to the 28-birthday peak. 

Might Weerman really no contract exact by a foreign club, then can he always yet will play for Harkemase Boys in the head class of the saturday amateurs, of which he is become past soft member.

Still hard to understand!

somebody used a translator.

I've just had a look at him on FM2005.

Now we all know that FM can be complete rubbish when it comes to really recognising the attributes of a player but from what i've seen (and do take this with a pinch of salt) he looks really good.

27 years old, SC, 19 for heading, not very quick, reasonably strong, also has good attributes for dribbling and crossing, finishing wasn't bad either.

Make of this what you will, but don't expect it to be bang on by any means.

• Admin
I've just had a look at him on FM2005.

Now we all know that FM can be complete rubbish when it comes to really recognising the attributes of a player but from what i've seen (and do take this with a pinch of salt) he looks really good.

27 years old, SC, 19 for heading, not very quick, reasonably strong, also has good attributes for dribbling and crossing, finishing wasn't bad either.

Make of this what you will, but don't expect it to be bang on by any means.

He's 6'5" and 14stone 5pounds according to one of those player profile sites.

Guest marcclifton

It says, that the brain tinnons love child paul weerman, who used to be a player himself, once had 25 male lovers in one night. Steve Lansdown informed the local press that the rumurs of their love affair were not ture. Brain Informed the club website that he has asked for a job at Aston Gate, rubbing the players down at half time. "He is quite cute said Brain", and i am sure the players will like him a lot. Steve L made no comment

Apparently just been on trial at Yeovil too and will be joining us on Friday for a trial period.

I have this from a guy that works at Yeovil's ground but he has given me no info on what sort of player he is or if Yeovil are intrested on signing him.

Archived