IGNORED

Stewart Not Scoring

Cider_Army

Guest markreynolds1986

Wouldn't worry about it . At the end of the day what does pre-season mean ?

i mean look at heff's last yr scored a fair few in pre- season and never really got going at start last year ..

so maybe will be the other way round for Stewart city.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
I am not worried in the slightest.  Gillespie scored loads last pre-season and he hardly played.

Stewart even said he can play right midfield if needs be.

he's more of a utility player/play maker

makes space and comes off defenders and draws them out then sets up a chance

he'll make plenty of opportunities for others and he will score some for himself,done it so far

Personally, i'm distraught. Over the hill he is. If he can't score against Hereford or Bath, what hope is there.

Gillespie and Brooker to start.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

N.B. : number of smilies should convey that i'm not being entirely serious. I shouldn't have to spell that out, but, some on here are plainly thick as horse shi-ite! smile.gif

Personally, i'm distraught.  Over the hill he is.  If he can't score against Hereford or Bath, what hope is there.

Gillespie and Brooker to start.

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

N.B. : number of smilies should convey that i'm not being entirely serious.  I shouldn't have to spell that out, but, some on here are plainly thick as horse shi-ite!  smile.gif

GIVE HIM CHANCE! THESE ARE ONLY FRIENDLY'S razz.gif

Or is it promising that he seems to be figuring in a lot of assists?

I personally reckon he'll set up more than he scores. Brooker has set his sights high, in terms of his own goal tally next season, so it should be all good. city.gifcity.gif

Guest alex1089

Not in the slightest worried. Pre-season is just for fitness and confidence. Stewart has set up plenty of goals and will do so next season. When Stewart gets his first goal, they won't stop coming.

I think he has set up 5 goals in about 115 or so minutes of football and he has not even gelled yet. He will be a thierry henry this season. 20 odd goals and 20 odd assists.mark my words.He is saving his goals for Ashton Gate and beyond.I cant wait now.17 days.COME OOOOONNNNNN.

Archived