IGNORED

A Bit Optimistic But....

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

just found my old ldv vans final programme and cole seems to look back at city with fond memories also i've heard he has delayed with man city!!! wouldn't mind seeing bridges though don't want windass and would like goater but i think it will be smoeone from a just promoted team, zamora? roberts?

Well said Willsbridge!

The only reason Stewart came here is because he is a City fan.

No big name player is going to come here to play League 1 when Championship clubs would surely sniff around. The chairman says a striker with premiership experience so it'll more than likely be a kid being sent on loan for first team experience!

Bradley Wright Phillips? Oops sorry............... dance.gif

Yeah, but he does say a quality striker who has scored goals in the Premiership... so he's not going to be some unknown from the depths of a clubs academy...

Well, hopefully... praying smiley.gif

And back to the subject of Andy Cole, although it's very unlikely any time soon, I know someone who interviewed him on radio way back and he made a definite promise that he would come back to City some day...

So you never know! biggrin.gif

I actually fail to understand how some people think, or perhaps don't as the case may be.

Andy Cole!!??

He is being strongly linked with Manchester City, to the extent that Pearce has said we want him at our club. Manchester City are one of the biggest clubs in the country, have one of the best Stadia, an up-and-coming manager and genuine European aspirations.

Words evade me they truly do, Andy Cole, yeah thats right Andrew Cole (who i seem to remember referred to his time at City as the 'worst days of his life') is on his way back here.

Jesus, do people enjoy talking complete and utter ******** or what, i mean why, just why even bother posting!?

Flabbergasted, totally and utterly!

Hornbeamred summed it up pretty accurately I feel.

I actually fail to understand how some people think, or perhaps don't as the case may be.

Andy Cole!!??

He is being strongly linked with Manchester City, to the extent that Pearce has said we want him at our club. Manchester City are one of the biggest clubs in the country, have one of the best Stadia, an up-and-coming manager and genuine European aspirations.

Words evade me they truly do, Andy Cole, yeah thats right Andrew Cole (who i seem to remember referred to his time at City as the 'worst days of his life') is on his way back here.

Jesus, do people enjoy talking complete and utter ******** or what, i mean why, just why even bother posting!?

Flabbergasted, totally and utterly!

Hornbeamred summed it up pretty accurately I feel.

I would laugh SOOOO much if Andy Cole signed for us tomorrow!!! But it aint going to happen..................

IWords evade me they truly do, Andy Cole, yeah thats right Andrew Cole (who i seem to remember referred to his time at City as the 'worst days of his life') is on his way back here.

He did come back for Andy LLewellyn's testimonial though Jimmy. THat always impressed me considering his reputation as being a loner while he was here.

Just heard Stuart Pearce on the radio saying what a great signing he isf or the other strikers to learn from. His attitude must have changed over the years.....

Archived