IGNORED

All Out For Promo

Red Robin

englandsmile4wf.gif It really is refreshing to see things happening at AG these days.

The powers that be really are getting the team ready for a promotion challenge which should see us as champs at the seasons end.

For to many years under DW we kept with the same players year in year out who did not produce the end result of promotion.

All credit to BT and SL for taking the bull by the horns and going for it.

I still say we will be champions in 2006.

Leroy is history bring on the Marcus Stewart the best thing to happen at city since Andy Coles.

WELL DONE DEAR CHAIRMAN AND MANAGER. englandsmile4wf.gif

Guest C.T.I.D

got a solid defense i'll say that

L Carey.....1st choice right back

J Smith......part time librarian dunno.gif

C Fortune

D Coles.........got competition now

R Keogh........impressed me last night at barf city

M Heywood....mahoosive

S Golbourne

C Woodman.....seems to have his head sorted now,more composed than golbourne too

I was thinking about this earliar.

To me this season is all or nothing, going for broke pure and simple : within reason of course - keeping Leroy and losing him on a free would have been 'going for broke' to a silly extent.

With the acquision of Stewart, accompanied by so many new faces, and the potential arrival of a new striker with Premiership experience, to me this is going to be a decisive season for both Brian Tinnion and Steve Lansdown.

If we are struggling/failing to justify our potential by Christmas then i feel we may see the back of Brian. It also occurs that this season maybe the last for Steve L as chairman, considering the 'taking a backseat' comments he has made and our aggressive dealings in the transfer market.

For me this season will be the one that Lansdown seeks to justify his 'judge me on Brian' comment, and this time next year, in my opinion, we will either be eagerly awaiting Championship football or searching for/addressing a new manager and chairman.

I was thinking about this earliar.

To me this season is all or nothing, going for broke pure and simple : within reason of course - keeping Leroy and losing him on a free would have been 'going for broke' to a silly extent.

With the acquision of Stewart, accompanied by so many new faces, and the potential arrival of a new striker with Premiership experience, to me this is going to be a decisive season for both Brian Tinnion and Steve Lansdown.

If we are struggling/failing to justify our potential by Christmas then i feel we may see the back of Brian. It also occurs that this season maybe the last for Steve L as chairman, considering the 'taking a backseat' comments he has made and our aggressive dealings in the transfer market.

For me this season will be the one that Lansdown seeks to justify his 'judge me on Brian' comment, and this time next year, in my opinion, we will either be eagerly awaiting Championship football or searching for/addressing a new manager and chairman.

Whilst i don't disagree with your comments....Is it not the case any player under the age of 23 particularly one that has been through the accademy can not go on a Bosman free transfer.........Correct me if I am wrong

Whilst i don't disagree with your comments....Is it not the case any player under the age of 23 particularly one that has been through the accademy can not go on a Bosman free transfer.........Correct me if I am wrong

I believe you are correct : i forget all these 'small print' rules!

Lita didnt technically come from our academy though did he, or does the rule apply to all players leaving on a bosman free under the age of 23. Either way we received a minimal fee for Rosenior and i imagine we would have struggled to get the kind of price we did for Lita through the process of a tribunal.

Archived