IGNORED

It Has To Be Bridges!

Guest Somercity2

Guest Somercity2

Consider the following facts.

1. He is on the transfer list at Sunderland.

2. He has not gone on their tour of the US

3. Played With Marcus Stewart.

4. Has been linked to Hartlepool blink.gif Bradford sleeping.gif & Derby banghead.gif

5. Has scored in premiership.

6. Struggled to establish himself since past injuries ohmy.gif

7. Sunderland have just signed BLAKE

Here's hoping-quality player 27 only as long as he can stay injury free praying smiley.gif

englandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

city.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gif

4. Has been linked to Hartlepool blink.gif Bradford sleeping.gif & Derby banghead.gif

Here's hoping-quality player 27 only as long as he can stay injury free praying smiley.gif

englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

also adds up to being goater, hes still under contract (season long loan) or free traqnsfer, i hope its bridges too praying smiley.gif , but i think goater could also do a job for a season.

englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

he was released by sunderland and blake signed for leeds

Can somebody inform me on Bridges record in the Premiership?

People keep saying he has scored goals at that level but how many and for whom - was it Leeds or Sunderland?

Blake joined leeds not sunderland

proberly is Goater might even been part of the Lita deal

Guest Somercity2

OOPS! I stand corrected. Blake signed for Leeds doh.gif

Didn't realise Bridges released by Sunderland doh.gif

I'll go and lie down! dunno.gif

Still think its' bridges though praying smiley.gifdance.gifchant6ez.gif

Guest Somercity2

Trailed through Derby Website- Manager Phil brown denied he had any intention of signing Bridges-

Seems like Hartlepool Bradford or US

Bring Him On chant6ez.gif

If it is Bridges (and I hope to God it is!!), that would be another quality signing, and would give us a strikeforce that is the envy of most CCC teams biggrin.gif, but I doubt it is- it is probably someone quite obscure.

We can only hope though!

Hope it's not Bridges. Since his injuries he has been unable to score for any of the teams he has been associated with including Leeds and Sunderland. His control is poor and for a tall ish player is lightweight. A bit like Miller when he first came.

Wrong! looks like bradford dontwant/cant afford him http://www.sportinglife.com/football/natio...MHD=nationwide2

if city do want him then they have to be favorites city.gif

Nottingham Forest have also been linked with Michael Bridges. If its a straight choice between us and them, then he'll be forming a strike partnership with another ex Gas forward.

Guest alex1089
Is Ade Akinbiyi out of contract?

Since we like re-unions....  whistling.gif

Burnley recently bought Akinbiyi for around 600,000 half way throught the season, so I don't think so. Would be a superb signing but I seriously doubt it.

Burnley recently bought Akinbiyi for around 600,000 half way throught the season, so I don't think so. Would be a superb signing but I seriously doubt it.

Didn;t he get sent off within the first three minutes of his debut for them laugh.gif

If Bridges can stay fit and injury free he's Premiership quality, Spoke to some mates who are Leeds fans and they could not praise him enough, but admitted his injuries might have taken their toll.

I'm sure its Ricketts we're signing anyways so i son't know why i'm typing tbh snack.gif

Yeh if Bridges can stay injury free he could prove a useful aqusition. I hope it isnt Goater though. He could do a job and obviously with past city connections but hes getting old now and id like City to re-invest some money in some quality youth players seeing as we have Stewart for next couple of seasons who has bags of experience to pass on.

Guest Somercity2
he was released by sunderland and blake signed for leeds

True Blake signed for leeds blushing.gif

Released-You're wrong mate- Nowhere does it say that -only that he is free to go.

If you check sunderland squad profiles-He's still there-year left on his contract ranting.gifdisapointed2se.gifrazz.gif

Check your facts before criticising

Archived