IGNORED

New Striker

Betelgeuse

Either Neil Shipperley or paul peschisolido. Just from what someone at work said who claims to have 'sources'. What about rowen vine from portsmouth?

Rowan Vine hasn't scored goals in the prem plus he has signed for luton permanently now, I still would rather see Scott Taylor here not some old lump, Hope it's BRidges if anyone, he's without a club.

Guest alex1089

Peter Ndlovu would be a superb signing but he is currently playing for Sundowns in the african league as he just played v spurs and still looked a decent player.

Guest roejowland

this striker obviously isn't a hot prospect, because they said we may sign him OR get him on a season long loan. i don't think that it will be anybody that great and if it is a REALLY good forward then so what? we don't need another quality striker, my bet is that its goater. ermm.gif

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I think its Goater could do a lot worse done it for us before,lets hope again, I would like to see him on the end of some of Grant Smiths crossess.

Guest redjet
I think its Goater could do a lot worse done it for us before,lets hope again, I would like to see him on the end of some of Grant Smiths crossess.

grant smiths what? Your having a laugh ain't you laugh.gif . Have you seen him play yet doh.gif ? He never crosses he just gets two thirds up the pitch then cuts in and tries to take everyone on and loses the ball pinch.gif , a bit like the flash lad at your local five aside cool.gif. But he ain't bad at corners biggrin.gif !

Guest kez_0569

anyone who thinks it maybe shaun goater needs to think back...if we wanted him don't u think we would of accepted the offer of a million pound and him for lita?? any1 who has been in the premiership should be good enuf for this league so lets jus wait and see!! city.gif

Don't like posting things like this as it could be ******** but just had a text from a mate whoose not one for bull to say the signing is Michael Bridges, apparantly he heard it from a client he was dealing with today in Business Finance, as I say take it how you like.

grant smiths what? Your having a laugh ain't you laugh.gif . Have you seen him play yet doh.gif ? He never crosses he just gets two thirds up the pitch then cuts in and tries to take everyone on and loses the ball pinch.gif , a bit like the flash lad at your local five aside cool.gif. But he ain't bad at corners biggrin.gif !

i saw him play last night, seem like a decent player to me , beat his man and put decent crosses over all through his 1st half performance.

swindons loss is citys' gain!

Guest cider_kirk

it isnt a player who is on a free, and SL has said that eather a long term loan or a free, insisting there was not going to be a fee, i think it may be a young player (under 24) out of favor and out of contract

Its not Gillespie as he is on trial at Hull City, it might be Bridges as he has no club and Stewart might persuade him to come to City

Archived