IGNORED

How Many Times..

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

"A PLAYER WILL BE SIGNING AT THE END OF THE WEEK, WE RE SURE WE ARE CLOSE TO SECURING A DEAL"

eeerrrr yeh how many times have we heard this garbage at our club, I was shocked when we got Stewart to be honest so I'm hoping we get someone as well know as Marcus but to be honest wouldnt suprise me if we signed no-one!

We've heard it more times than many other clubs can only dream of.

Why are people so intent on slagging off a club who is trying to build a squad capable of getting out of this shi-ite division.

What would you prefer?

"There will be no transfers in for the next two years to try and offset the growing debt and we will now be aiming for a playing squad of 20 maximum".

You might have something to truly moan about then!

And how many times have we heard the sort of garbage you spout on this forum?

The club is trying to make a decent signing of a striker with Premiership experience, and you come on here and moan. You couldn't make it up! dunno.gif

Why not try and be supportive of the club you supposedly support? I'm not suggesting blind, unquestioning loyalty, just a sense of encouragement for attempts to bring players in instead of instinctively being negative. No wonder the likes of SteveL get exasperated with the attitude of some fans.

"A PLAYER WILL BE SIGNING AT THE END OF THE WEEK, WE RE SURE WE ARE CLOSE TO SECURING A DEAL"

eeerrrr yeh how many times have we heard this garbage at our club, I was shocked when we got Stewart to be honest so I'm hoping we get someone as well know as Marcus but to be honest wouldnt suprise me if we signed no-one!

"The board and myself are paying for the club's debts out of our own hard earned cash!"

How many times do we have to hear this crap?! wink.gif

Archived