IGNORED

New Striker Is

ali

You've led us all a merry dance before my friend. Why should we believe you know ?

farmer.gif one wrong out of three aint bad, but what the heck believe what you want, apologies excepted when I'm right wink.gif

You've led us all a merry dance before my friend. Why should we believe you know ?

Exactly. Ali's great source before was found to be complete BS.

Anybody can take a name that's been mentioned on here about 50 times today and say it should be announced tomorrow.

Oh and just for the record, MY source says Robbie Fowler, and HE will be announced as the new signing tomorrow.

innocent.gif

Guest BCFCTILLIDIE2005

Ali mate your definately right Bridges has decided terms and is having a medical test tomorrow.

Think what you like people but this is going to happen you can thank ali later.

And Taz you got one shocking source.

Exactly. Ali's great source before was found to be complete BS.

Anybody can take a name that's been mentioned on here about 50 times today and say it should be announced tomorrow.

Oh and just for the record, MY source says Robbie Fowler, and HE will be announced as the new signing tomorrow.

innocent.gif

Why who did Ali say we were going to sin when he got it wrong - out of interest ?

Guest alex1089

Who will play up-front now? Stewart,Brooker,Bridges(if he signs),Gillespie,Cotterill? Who? I really hope that Tins has warned to Bridges (if he joins) that he will find it hard to get into the team!

Michael Bridges,

should be announced 2morrow dance.gif

It could very well be. It could also be a problem, according to the stats his career goals has dried up the last 3 seasons. Good for his first year at Leeds then has hardly scored a goal since. Opinions ??

dunno.gif

I heard it was him last october  ph34r.gifdunno.gif , a source told me that a source had told him and that the source that told the source was a very reliable source.  w00t.gif .

You lot want to get your source's sorted  biggrin.gif

A source to the fourth power is all we need. dance.gif

Archived