IGNORED

Away Days Club

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Wait and see, 2-3 years from now you will not be able to purchase an away ticket without a membership for away tickets only

ph34r.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Correct me if I am wrong, but don't several other clubs do this (including Millwall).

Yeah Stoke, Millwall ummm I see a pattern whistling.gif

It seems to undermine its self a little bit by saying stuff about if you were there on a cold tuesday night at Doncaster, then this is for you etc. But surely it isn't, all this initiative means is that people don't get rewarded for going to all the unfashionable games, and instead can sit at home when city are playing away to these teams, and then can get priority to go to the high profile games, such as play-offs, derby's, fa-cup etc.

It does not seem that far off paying a 'tax' where you must pay the £15 to be allowed to go to an away match. Like the membership schemes at other clubs.

It just seems a needless expense that city are trying to extract extra money out us. 900 x £15 is a lot of money. I can't be bothered to get one cos I can only see it really being a problem for at most 1or2 games all season and I doubt that they will sell many.

Do Cardiff have to pay for the membership? And is it as much as £15. I thought a lot of the point of the membership scheme was because of hooligan problems, but I may be wrong on that. To me it just seems like a needless expense.

Archived