IGNORED

Lansdown Confirms It Is Bridges

Dolman_Stand

I just hope it's not a mistake going public before puting pen to paper. Can you imagine the look of fear on other teams faces when they see Bridges,Stewart, & Brooker lining up against them this season.

biggrin.gif  chant6ez.gif  biggrin.gif  chant6ez.gif  biggrin.gif

i know its all a bit too good to be true at the moment. how about getting him down here and signing, then ill be impressed!!!, by all accounts he played most of last season in sunderland reserves so he should be fairly match fit. to be fair its not the best kept secret of all time, i think the wdp article this morning forced citys hand, time will tell.

Guest alex1089

Just get him signed and sealed and then we can get exited about Bridges. More of a matter of when but IF/When he signs it will be interessting to see what he says in the interview. Will he be aware of the fight for spaces in the team. Lets hope he has been warned about the quality we already have.

Guest Ben Wah Balls

I am quite happy to see you sign Bridges, long may he continue his impressive one goal in 4 seasons scoring record. Possibly one of the least prolific strikers around recently.

I am quite happy to see you sign Bridges, long may he continue his impressive one goal in 4 seasons scoring record. Possibly one of the least prolific strikers around recently.

Nothing to lose for all parties really.

Archived