IGNORED

Not Getting Carried Away But.....

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

i have a feeling we wont simply stop in the championship and can see us going higher places like the premier league with the younguns improving under the expierienced players then i don't see why not the future is bright!!! what a payback it would be to one day soon beat reading or q.p.r or preston in the champ play-off final it could well happen goodbye L1 action-smiley-030.gif

then soon high championship club we'll be flying soon angel-smiley-005.gif

easy easy easy action-smiley-033.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
i have a feeling we wont simply stop in the championship and can see us going higher places like the premier league with the younguns improving under the expierienced players then i don't see why not the future is bright!!! what a payback it would be to one day soon beat reading or q.p.r or preston in the champ play-off final it could well happen  goodbye L1  action-smiley-030.gif

then soon high championship club we'll be flying soon  angel-smiley-005.gif

easy easy easy  action-smiley-033.gif

one step at a time kid doh.gif

Guest Somercity2
i have a feeling we wont simply stop in the championship and can see us going higher places like the premier league with the younguns improving under the expierienced players then i don't see why not the future is bright!!! what a payback it would be to one day soon beat reading or q.p.r or preston in the champ play-off final it could well happen  goodbye L1  action-smiley-030.gif

then soon high championship club we'll be flying soon  angel-smiley-005.gif

easy easy easy  action-smiley-033.gif

Got to admire the boy's optimism!

Better than being a cynic!

I prefer to be a realist- Championship would do me just fine!

Guest barmpot

Who am I to argue with such optimism?Fair play to you for thinking such wondrous thoughts.However,to keep hold of our youngsters who are going to sweep all before them,we are going to have to pay them a lot more than we are doing right now,otherwise like Rosenior,Anyinsah and Lita,they will be off to pastures new.We do need to get the right contracts to the right players,Cotts,Skuse,Brown and Golborne to name but a few,or else we will surely regret not doing so.

Anyway,enough of my doom and gloom....City for the Prem!

Championship would do me fine!

though it would be sweet, to overtake Preston and QPR on the way to the Premiership................Hill, Anayish and Aaron Brown would be bitter then! as for Rosenior........ to be honest he was always too good for us and will no doubt be a established premiership player by then, if not 2nd choice right back for england after Gary Neville!

Guest barmpot
Championship would do me fine!

though it would be sweet, to overtake Preston and QPR on the way to the Premiership................Hill, Anayish and Aaron Brown would be bitter then!  as for Rosenior........ to be honest he was always too good for us and will no doubt be a established premiership player by then, if not 2nd choice right back for england after Gary Neville!

Yep..can,t argue with you on that one.He may even replace Neville at Man U,never mind England.We shall see.

Archived