IGNORED

Michael Bridges

Guest Somercity2

Guest Somercity2

IN MY OPINION WORTH TAKING!

Briges has been playing pretty much injury free for 2 years and has seen plenty of reserve action. dance.gif

I think it likely that his injuries have robbed him of the pace necessary to operate at the highest level whistling.gif but his skill and quick football brain could be frightening at our level. dance.gif

I imagine SL has grilled Marcus on every detail about him and I suspect Marcus has recommended him to the board- don't think Marcus would do that if he didn't honestly think Bridges was up to it any more.

Just has to be worth a punt. Not 27 until next month. Won't expect to get picked straight away..will have to earn the right to play like everyone else.

An Inspired signing..IF he remains fit dunno.gif And if Sheffield Wednesday don't intervene before he signs. banghead.gif

IF.........we sign him, then I hope they only offer a 1 year deal, with the 2nd season being dependant on games played.

We don't want to give him a big long term deal for him to do a matthews, if he doesn't play then at least Gilly will be a year older and ready for the 1st team

if we go up and he plays then will be have a good chance of him accepting another deal

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
IF.........we sign him, then I hope they only offer a 1 year deal, with the 2nd season being dependant on games played.

We don't want to give him a big long term deal for him to do a matthews, if he doesn't play then at least Gilly will be a year older and ready for the 1st team

if we go up and he plays then will be have a good chance of him accepting another deal

no way if he signs for a year plays well he will want to go back to the premier league again and will leave for free

Archived